Home

The Lightsaber Pack

Mav

Thanks for the feedback True_None we've had over 300 + downloads of the thing and fairly little feedback about maybe 10 or so different people, so thanks for the feedback it is greatly appreciated, and I'm glad you like it!:D

I really like these; the background for 'em, the way you guys stuck 'em in game (haven't read the read me) so it's kind of another side quest to find 'em so thanx. Although, I'm not too keen on a couple of the blades personally, this great work. Good job guys :D

Originally posted by True_None

Although, I'm not too keen on a couple of the blades personally

I agree with you I don't like a couple of the blade colors that I made as well, but I just made them to do my best to fill the request of the person whom suggested them. *whisper* I have diferent colors for my personal use hehehe. One that I don't like is attempt at a Blood Red blade I tried to get that deep maroonish red look several times, but the thing just wasn't working out for me and it looks a little awkward to me, it has a slight bit of transparency to it, but oh well I guess that is what happens when I try to get things done on time...lol, but I'm glad you like them overall and have fun with it!!! :D :D :D

Archived