Home

The Lightsaber Pack

Mav

Finally RedHawke and I have finished making and testing the lightsaber pack. Well if you want it, you can get it from here:

The Lightsaber Pack

There are a total of 10 lightsabers if you count them, all with there own stats and placement in the game.

Lord of the Sith

Darth Bane's Lightsaber

Saber of the Darkside

Everlasting Light

Jaden Korr's Double-blade

Star Lightsaber LS & DS

RedHawke's Lightsaber - Short, Regular and Doubleblade.

Comments wanted!!!

oh dudes you dont know how much i love you two for doing this, it brings a tear to my ear seeing my double sabre slice through dark jedi ... sniff.. that will teach them for turning to the darkside :D

if you havent guessed it yet, im the happiest bloke on Holowan.

THANK YOU Maverick187 and RedHawke, Thank you

[standing ovation] :D

MattCole

PS i was the first to give my idea and the first to DOWNLOAD THE PACK!!! and now im the PROUD owner of the Mod :D:D

http://img12.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img12&image=JadenKorr.jpg

^ Jaden Korr ^

Originally posted by maverick187

Finally RedHawke and I have finished making and testing the lightsaber pack.

Yes Mav... Finally! Now we both can get some rest! :D

I also hope everyone enjoys the Mod!

And finally, a big thanks to Darth333 and TK102, that without their valuable help I would now need a ton of wallboard and spackle to fix all the holes in the walls I would have had from my banging my head repeatedly into them. :headbump

Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by ArmyAJ

I tired to download it, but it's not letting me, for some reason it never lets me go onto that website, so can someone help me fix that problem or send me that mod? thanks :D

ArmyAJ check your PM's in a little bit.

Originally posted by Pennyroyal Tea

i noticed your potrait was different from those offered, how could i get it?

If you mean my avatar, which is the picture below my name, then you can upload any picture you want provided it is the right size. Just go into your user cp and it should give you the option to edit your profile and such.

Originally posted by ArmyAJ

I tired to download it, but it's not letting me, for some reason it never lets me go onto that website, so can someone help me fix that problem or send me that mod? thanks

If you send either me or Redhawke your e-mail in a PM I'm sure we'd be happy to send you the file.

Originally posted by RedHawke

And finally, a big thanks to Darth333 and TK102, that without their valuable help I would now need a ton of wallboard and spackle to fix all the holes in the walls I would have had from my banging my head repeatedly into them. :headbump

Glad we were were able to save your walls from being turned into swiss cheese :D

And good work you two :)

Originally posted by Pennyroyal Tea

i should have been more specific, i was talking about the potraitin his screen shot, it didnt look like the normal ones, either that or im just seeing things, although the bit about the avatar was helpful.

Here is how you can make all the portraits you want Pennyroyal Tea (that's an orininal name btw :D ):

Take a screenshot of your the npc while playing the game, make a 64 or 256 pixels square, per example and save at 32 bits. Check this thread for a state of the art explanation: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128548&highlight=sv%F6sh

Save your image as po_blahblah.tga

Then, go to the portrait.2da file and add a new row:

In the baseref column, type the name of your .tga file (po_blahblah) without the extension. Then, in the "appearance number", "appearance_f" and "appearance_s" colums, enter the row number of the appearance.2da file corresponding to the appearance of your npc. Race, normally it's 6 but check the "Race" field in your npc's .utc file just in case.

Save and close (before saving, just click on another row you'll loose your new row). Check the portrait.2da file in another mod to see how it's done (my recruitable mods have new portraits).

Finally, open the utc file with GFF editor and in the field entitled portraitID, add the number of the row you just added to the portrait.2da file (per example 41).

For the required tools and additional tips on how to use the tools, read the Guide for the Newbie in the stickies.

thanks i think i understand it, i just have the problem of being a complete noob to modding and i cant find the screenshot key :confused: i have checked the manual and the key configuration in the game and cannot find it, i now its dumb but can you tell me where it is? lol i sound like a retard

First, you have to enable screenshots. Open the swkotor.ini file in your Kotor directory and, under the [Game Options] section,change the entry "EnableScreenShot=0", for "EnableScreenShot=1" (without quotes). After this when you want to take a screenshot, just press your Print Screen key and paste to a proper application (your screenshots will also be stored into your SwKotor Directory)

You could also use Reclip which allows you to take approximately 200 screenshots : http://www.brothersoft.com/Reclip_Download_3458.html (thanks svösh, I love this application)

Originally posted by En liten mus

Will they replace ne defult lightsabers or are the completly custom and will replace nothing?

The sabers are all custom and wont replace any of the regular sabers, plus they are all upgradeable!!!

Originally posted by wingzro

I like how you guys have added lengthy and descriptive background stories to each of the sabers. nice touch.

those background stories came from the ppl who thought of the sabre and the stats :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Maybe they are all just speachless! :D

that may be true but, i think i let my excitement get the better of me :D

MattCole

Originally posted by MattColejk

those background stories came from the ppl who thought of the sabre and the stats :D

Very true, and if you want to know who cam up with what backround story you can look in the readme and see who suggested each saber. However RedHawke also made a couple of datapads with an extended backround story for some of the sabers, very good stuff by RedHawke

Over 200 downloads and no complaints hmmmm I wonder if I forgot to put contact information in the readme.....LOL :D, wait a minute I think I did forget to put contact info in the readme oh well, don't think the readme is worthy of being an updated version...lol:D

Archived