Home

Mod Tech Help

EnderWiggin

Ok... I am trying to create a new mod, (My First:D) and I am confused. My Mod is a recriutable mod. I plan to be able to recruit an intellegent gammorrean in Naga Sadow's Tomb. He is the 1st force sensitive gammorrean... and you trained him personally after becoming the dark lord. He became devoted to you, and he became your *person who does errands* for lack of a better word. The storyline is not totally complete yet, but any feedback would be appreciated. :) My tech question is nonexistant... sry about title. It would replace Carth... you could recruit him only if the "Leviathan Secret" Has been told. If all Goes well, it should be done on Friday. He is Called Darth Malo.

_EW_

^^^^^

Also you might want to reconsider using Carth's spot because if you do then your newly recruited Darth Malo Gammorrian will run off on the unknown world if you go darkside, any NPC with Carth's slot will...

Isn't that what the Darth Malo Gammorian is for, the dark side?

And yes an NPC Gammorian is a cool idea! :D

on the unknow world when you play dark side you must kill jolee and juhani, as Redhawk say carth run off, mission is killed by zaalbar, so if you don t want lose your Darth Malo you must replace hk47, t3m3, canderous or zaalbar.

Originally posted by EnderWiggin

I didnt think about Carth Running off, I will replace T3 instead.

its a good thing someone mentioned it, just getting the Gamorrean then having him disappear hehe that would'nt be good, oh and good luck on your mod! im rooting for you as well as the rest of Holowan ( i think :p)

MattCole

Archived