Home

Stargåte the RP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((That's because these dudes are made from two veterans and the rest have never even seen a Goa'uld. So to that, the first thing happening would be that the new onesd will drop down dead, because of the force of the Goa'uld weapons, then the two aliens will attack the two veterans, who will propably drop dead too. This ain't some Allied-Assault-meets-Stargate-RP, so you better speak with me BEFORE those kind of attacks. Besides, that attack would mean that if they are the same race than the villagers, they won't take it as a misunderstanding, neither will Stargate command take the elimination of the team as a misunderstanding))

(Fine lets just say they dont have Goa'uld weapons. The have rifles that fire stunning darts. How about that? And they are also trying to protect the building. So its out of self-defence. Maybe I should of said that in the other post.)

Robert watched the aliens pull out rifles. One fired but missed. Robert rolled over to the shots and saw darts. "Look out they have stunners" said Robert to the group. Robert dived behind the rock and fired at one of the aliens. He hit it in the head and killed it......

Lance rolled to the left to avoid the weapon fire, drew his pistol in a smooth motion as he came up and fired, hitting the second alien in the hand, disarming him. He looked over at Robert. "Hey, I'm just a Corporal and i don't know ****, but wouldn't we be on better terms with the species if we didn't kill them?"

Archived