Home

My newest purchase

ET Warrior

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Somehow I can just picture you wearing a "Flintstone's" style sundial watch. :lol:

Hey!

You won't be laughing when the muffin medorites come and destroy the earth and all its technologies...and I am the only one who knows what time it is :rolleyes:

I shall be your leader :eek:

If ya know what I mean

oh noes! they would destroy all technology and brainwash everyone so they wouldnt know anymore how to remake em!

:\

well imust admit a binary watch looks cool...but i'd rather keep my old cheaper nike one with chrono etc :p

:lol:

That actually is kinda cool. I could never figure out what time it is, although I guess I might get used to it. I dunno.

geek*COUGH*

:)

EDIT:

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

well imust admit a binary watch looks cool...but i'd rather keep my old cheaper nike one with chrono etc :p

Ditto. I don't like having to remember what each dot means and then add the numbers. I can run to walmart and buy a nice one for half the price of that one.

But damn i'm a sucker for glowing blue things.

:)

Originally posted by Doomgiver

So, from the lights that go on, you must figure out what time it is? And how'd you figure out wich light stands for what number?

It's binary, it goes 8 4 2 1 on the top row, and 32 16 8 4 2 1 on the bottom row.

Archived