Home

Let's play 'Keep Niner Enterntained'

Rogue Nine

Originally posted by Commander 598

But wouldn't it be far simpler to remove the aliens from the equation?

Well, the last time aliens invaded, all they did was force the most intelligent of us to pair off and mate continuously. Oh yes...

10 points to the first one to name that Futurama episode.

Would it by any chance be the one where they crash on an Amazon planet?

all they did was force the most intelligent of us to pair off and mate continuously. Oh yes...

Well, once I kill off all the aliens, I would more or less be the "Ruler" of this section of the galaxy, so...

:evil1:

Would it by any chance be the one where they crash on an Amazon planet?

Negative.

Well, once I kill off all the aliens, I would more or less be the "Ruler" of this section of the galaxy, so...

:evil1:

If you had read Sphere you'd know there are such things as aliens that can't be killed. Because they exist partially in other dimentions. Or something.

The episode would be the one about the thousand year old TV series(And the race of aliens that make Hutts look skinny).

f you had read Sphere you'd know there are such things as aliens that can't be killed. Because they exist partially in other dimentions. Or something.

Well, thats why "I" invent a device to transport me to alternate dimensions and kill them, while the device is conveniently destroyed along with any notes to it's design.:p

The episode would be the one about the thousand year old TV series(And the race of aliens that make Hutts look skinny).

Coincidently (or perhaps not!) it was just on.

Well, thats why "I" invent a device to transport me to alternate dimensions and kill them, while the device is conveniently destroyed along with any notes to it's design.:p

Ah, but inventing such a device would surely require solving several differential equations, proving that you need them in order to prevent yourself from needing them. So either way, you need them. Ha ha!

"Single Female Lawyer,.. havin' lots of sex!"

Seems to me that Commander could hire you to solve the differential equations used to make his device run, so that the aliens won't make him solve them.

It's like a foolproof plan,.. or something...

Archived