Home

Star Wars Galaxies

Juha Avery

Does anyone have any info on how to become jedi padawan quickly of how long does it take?

And i need help on how to make my Teras Kasi character good.

Or someone could send me a good FAG that tells about star wars galaxies.

I just bought the game and id like to get a master. I mean that if someone that plays this game too is a little more experienced than me could quide me in the game and tell the basics.

Originally posted by Juha Avery

Does anyone have any info on how to become jedi padawan quickly of how long does it take?

And i need help on how to make my Teras Kasi character good.

Or someone could send me a good FAG that tells about star wars galaxies.

I just bought the game and id like to get a master. I mean that if someone that plays this game too is a little more experienced than me could quide me in the game and tell the basics.

Galaxies does not belong here in the Knights of the Old Republic Forums, this does not concern to KotOR, so it shall not remain here, im sorry to be the big mean person on the forums, but someone has to say it.

MattCole

Can someone send me a fag that tells how to become a jedi in galaxies and how long does it take. I also need information about these brawlers, hand-to-hand fighters in galaxies and how to become a good one.

If someone who has some experience in the game could teach me a few lessons in the game itself, im looking for a master for myself. Anyone interested?

Archived