Home

Need info about jedis and BH's

Juha Avery

Can someone send me a faq about: how to become a jedi or a bounty hunter and how long does it take?

How far can i get if i play 15 hours eweryday for 3 weeks?

And if i know what to do in that time i can be a real "no-lifer" player if u know what i mean ;)

SO ANY HELP FOR ME???

Originally posted by McCusto

To become a jedi it takes months and months of endless grinding. And for Bounty Hunter it takes a couple of weeks of endless grinding. By endless grinding for Bounty Hunter I mean.... Mastering scout and Marksman

no more Master Scout, just Exxploration 4

Is it possible to kill jedi with bounty hunter?

And if bounty hunters could kill jedi's.. HOW?

i think blaster wont do it? maybe if bh would master Iron Hand technig, maybe then it could kick some serious jedi ass (man i hate jedi's...)

Info!?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Yes you can. its also wise to search the forums for answers and topics. The main page of the website has alot of useful information about the game...so take some time to look through it

DMUK

AAAA.. now i know i need to get all marksman disciplines full and then after that i need to get full scout exploration discipline, BUT how can i suddenly start skilling scout skills?

And you guys think it will take 2 weeks of serious grinding to achieve the title of BH

Originally posted by Cercueil

its not the skill you learn, but the journey of getting there, Avery. once you become an elite bounty hunter what will your goal be then?

just enjoy yourself and dont play 15 hours a day...thats just not healthy.

that's more then 1/2 the day, your ass would hurt alot after that lol

Getting bh is nothing compared to what it used to be.......I sure remember those boring hours wasted just sitting at a campfire waiting to get survival xp. "Oh time's up, we must set up a new camp now...:S"

And Juha slow down man, ever heard of "stop and smell the roses?"

just enjoy yourself and dont play 15 hours a day...thats just not healthy.

I couldn't agree more.

I am almost a Master Bounty Hunter:) . Let me tell you one thing BH is CERTINLY NOT EASY TO BECOME. Marksman takes a bit long to master and the scout grinding is annying. Took me maybe about a month I think to do it. And didn't DMUK tell you to put all your questions into 1 post? Speies dose not matter but if you were to choose anyhting that has to do with BH maybe Trandoshans,Rodians or humans beucse thier culture(Exept humans) are based on Bounty hunting. And whn you finnaly get to the profession it is a little hard at first but then you get better and then it becomes a rewarding profession,I mean a 10 mission,70k profession;)

• 3 weeks later...

u really shouldent do that to yourself i remeber when i started i would play the hole day and not sleep for like 3 days and then finnaly i found the easiest way to get xp and combap xp go to tat and go to the tusken fort i mean if u manage to kill 1 by yourself its 2.5k xp and 150 cambat i masteres tera kasi in a coulple weeks ( like 2). if u need any help im on the scylla server just give me a tell

:atat: + me = a big peach of crap

Archived