Home

Special unit Cobra

((Thank you, joke.

EDJ, this is NOT Full Spectrum Warrior, propably Full Spectrum Warrior didn't even base in the SW-galaxy, and you just broke a straight order to give hand or light signals if you found anything. Besides, everyone was allready coming to the northern side))

"JM-036, welcome to the group. Radio silence taking place immediatly" Tepe said and ran with green group to red group. He pushed Zoric a little further from the others and closed the comlink. "You disobeyed a straight order. You shall hear from this again" he said and then got to the airvent. He ordered one of the red group to go and scout throught the airvent

Tepe looked as the red group went throught the air vent. 'Very good' he thought as he commanded the green group to go in. He went in as the last one. A very small platform at the other side of the vent. "Hmm... Red group, Green group give me and Zoric all your thermal detonators" Tepe whispered and leaned forwards. Tepe let out a small laught as he started throwing the detonators down to one of the groups that held ten. The other held the other ten. Tepe showed the hand signal to Green and red group to back out. Only Zoric and Tepe were left at the other side. There was destroyed battledroids everywhere. "Ok, Zoric. Take Green group under your control for a while. Get throught those ventilation shafts and regroup at the cross section" Tepe said and looked Zoric. He layed his hand on Zoric's shoulder. "Make me proud. We shall meet again shortly, now go. Send JM-036 down here. I shall find him down there" Tepe said and jumped down from the platform and behind a few crates. Tepe put his blaster onto his back and watched as a dark suited man walked throught a large metal door with two droidekas. Tepe drew his blaster again and jumped up behind the crates and shot the droidekas from a small hole. He then put his blaster onto his back and walked out from behind of the crates.

Crazy dropped out of the vent after his group did, and he saw Jokemaster coming in, he smiled, even though he knew no one could see it, then he signaled for eveyone to follow, and quietly, using hand signals Crazy told them he heard balster shots in this direction, they sneaked along in Tepe's direction.

Originally posted by Curt-Man

Crazy dropped out of the vent after his group did, and he saw Jokemaster coming in, he smiled, even though he knew no one could see it, then he signaled for eveyone to follow, and quietly, using hand signals Crazy told them he heard balster shots in this direction, they sneaked along in Tepe's direction.

Hmm. If you see, I dropped out of the vent, so you would've dropped to my position. You should have gone throught the ventilation shafts, not drop out...

Archived