Home

Recruitable Character Glitch!?!

Revan23

Originally posted by RedHawke

Also how did you get Carth into the Unknown World Temple? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

It is scripted to have Jolee and Juhani (If she lives) go with you.

The Jolee in the Temple requirement is the primary reason my recruit mod had to be patched so many times.

As Redhake says, I don't see how you could have brought Carth in the Temple unless by warping or changing Juhani's or Jolee's appearance...

...still looking at the temple summit problem, I just did not have much time to do this over the few last weeks :( (I wish days had 36...no...48 hours!)

Originally posted by CDRSeadog

Wow - I thought there was something different about you, Darth333...NICE icon!!! It's so much more refreshing looking at your new icon as opposed to looking down the barrel of your blaster with the old icon *chuckles*

Thanks. Some clones were growing up so I had to change my avatar. Glad you like it, all the credits go to Master svösh :)

Originally posted by Darth333

As Redhake says, I don't see how you could have brought Carth in the Temple unless by warping or changing Juhani's or Jolee's appearance...

...still looking at the temple summit problem, I just did not have much time to do this over the few last weeks :( (I wish days had 36...no...48 hours!)

Now Darth333 don't go loosing a lot of sleep over it... its bad for the health you know! :D

Archived