Home

Manaan Court Prob

Zappy

Ok i sneaked in get the Data Pad for the guy blaz blaz blaz

I Came outside and then sum guys where arresting me

The Walkthrough says: Show the Data Pad

I cant show them so wut happens: 100000 Volt going trough my PC Frying him (Human Male steak any1?)

How Do i get him out off teh court?

Zappy ^^

Thnx but can any1`gimme a stragy(sp?) for this:

iam in the tomb of naga sodow and i wanna get this 2 beasts owned (those who look like rancors from jka ^^)

I Tried to use teh posion blade or my lightstaff with 7-24 but it aint work

Can sum1 help me?

Zappy ^^

Youre best bet,is to use force statis/field on them.If you can get only one to fight you then thats the best choice you can get other than freezing them (Statis).If your is a dual weapon,equip the poison blade with your upgraded lightsaber (I presume you stuck some crystals in it by now??).When you get hurt run away.And use medpacs :D

Originally posted by Darth Dex

You can shut it down with a lot of computer spikes, but it's not nessiracty at all.

If you don't shut down the force field, you'll have to go through a door puzzle. I personally just go with the computer panel option, since I'm already there frying sith baddies anyways.

Originally posted by Achillies

If you don't shut down the force field, you'll have to go through a door puzzle. I personally just go with the computer panel option, since I'm already there frying sith baddies anyways.

I always go through the door puzzle. I think it is fairly easy, and a shorter route to get to your destination. I also go through and clean out all of the Sith baddies anyways. It helps the Republic, and give me more XP (I changed the table, so it would take twice as long to level up, so XP s now really important to me (if I can't break the level 20 cap, I'll just make it take longer to get there and give myself more powers/feats per level)).

:fett:

Originally posted by jedi_5002

I always go through the door puzzle. I think it is fairly easy, and a shorter route to get to your destination. I also go through and clean out all of the Sith baddies anyways. It helps the Republic, and give me more XP (I changed the table, so it would take twice as long to level up, so XP s now really important to me (if I can't break the level 20 cap, I'll just make it take longer to get there and give myself more powers/feats per level)).

I did the same thing by skipping all the party NPC side quests. Now I don't have to talk to them anymore :D

My party NPC usually hit level 20 just outside the door where Bastila is waiting for you on the Star Forge (if you're playing lightside).

"oh look, Level 20. Oh wait...you're frozen. Later guys"

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Achilles

I did the same thing by skipping all the party NPC side quests. Now I don't have to talk to them anymore :D

My party NPC usually hit level 20 just outside the door where Bastila is waiting for you on the Star Forge (if you're playing lightside).

Not quite. I changed the xptable.2da file so I need 6000 points reach level 3. You just avoid XP by not doing the side quests of your party members. Very loosely similar, but not the same.

Originally posted by Achilles

*LOL* Yeah Achillies, that is very... very lame. It makes you go :eyeraise: for the first few times you go through the game! :D

If you were trying to rescue teh fish in the Sith base (talk to shaeleas [sp?] in the mercenary enclave, ahto west i think) , just show the sith datapad from the Jedi Masters room and theyll thank you profusely and set you free...to kill more sith :D . anyhow, if you don't have the "Save the Pathetic Fishies" quest, just say the Sith lured you in for a job and attacked when you refused, and the court is like, "Yeah, that sounds like Sith" and they let you go.

Hope that helps :D

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

If you were trying to rescue teh fish in the Sith base (talk to shaeleas [sp?] in the mercenary enclave, ahto west i think) , just show the sith datapad from the Jedi Masters room and theyll thank you profusely and set you free...to kill more sith :D . anyhow, if you don't have the "Save the Pathetic Fishies" quest, just say the Sith lured you in for a job and attacked when you refused, and the court is like, "Yeah, that sounds like Sith" and they let you go.

Hope that helps :D

Err, you're a little late to the party but A for effort :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jedi_5002

Now we just need to add an INSANE amount of npc's to the game, everything will be balanced, 'cept of course, lots more fighting. :D

My preferred way to deal with Terantaks are to use stealth mode, and plant mines between myself and them, and then, well, let those take care of a good portion of their health, and then wail away at them, while also using life support packs, and advanced med packs to keep me alive, until they are both dead. One warning, do NOT attempt to use any of the flash mines on them. Just use thermal detonators to start them towards you, and then mines, and then wail big time on them.

On Manaan, you can talk to ALOT of people before going into the Sith Base. Too bad you can't disable the security cameras and droids.

Originally posted by Sgt. Strike

My preferred way to deal with Terantaks are to use stealth mode, and plant mines between myself and them, and then, well, let those take care of a good portion of their health, and then wail away at them, while also using life support packs, and advanced med packs to keep me alive, until they are both dead. One warning, do NOT attempt to use any of the flash mines on them. Just use thermal detonators to start them towards you, and then mines, and then wail big time on them.

On Manaan, you can talk to ALOT of people before going into the Sith Base. Too bad you can't disable the security cameras and droids.

Can it be?! An actual use for mines?! LoL sorry, it's just odd I never found much use for them. :rofl: When Fred finishes his module editor I think I'll make one for the sole purpose of using mines. Until them I just have no time.... Fred makes a modders life so much easier. :lol:

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Can it be?! An actual use for mines?! LoL sorry, it's just odd I never found much use for them. :rofl:

You know you get more XP for killing the Rancor in the sewers of Taris by using mines than you do with synthesized odor :D

That's about the only place I use them. BW didn't do such a good job with this.

Archived