Home

KOTOR: The Skin Pack

http://www.pcgamemods.com/6563/

The KOTOR AE mod has been postponed till after kotor 2 due to time constraints and lack of interest. Thus I am releasing a skin pack with alot of the characters I made. It's all set 5 years after kotor, so thats why there are some rather large changes. If I copied the files right this pack should include

Bastila- underwear/normal clothing reskin and head reskin

Carth- normal clothing reskin and slight head reskin

Mission- underwear/normal clothing reskin and head reskin

Jolee- normal clothing reskin and slight head reskin

Hk-47- full body reskin

Zaalbar- full body reskin

Crashed Hammerhead cruiser on unkown world- full reskin

One PC Head Reskin Including Darkside and Lightside faces

I would post screen shots, but u've already seen most of them, and the rest, well I just don't realy want to bother with taking screen shots of (not that I don't care, I'm just tired at the moment and lack the time to do such, besides I dunno if this thread will get deleted just because it mentions the AE project.)

I hope u all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it

oh and I forgot to mention in the desciption but it includes a full reskin of the vandar character. He looks alot like episode 2 yoda now.

EDIT: Just remembered, I also included a reskin of bandons clothing, it was intended for armor hense the gloves, but I never figured out how to make armor, so it's just a reskin I included for the heck of it, doesn't change much, just makes the silver metalic parts more of a goldish and some of the fabric is now red

Originally posted by Admiral Chemix

glad to hear it, and another thing I might have forgotten, I might have put a mandalorian armor skin in there somewhere.

yea Chemix its in there, i love your works its amazing, and thx for releasing the pack :D (LOVE THE MOD!!! :D:D:D)

MattCole

Archived