Home

Jedi General Robes Pack up at my site

RedHawke

Now, I know what you all are saying...

What? Another Pack of Robes RedHawke... Are you insane or something? The answer is yes! :D

This Jedi General Robe pack has a set of robes for each Jedi Class and are lightside versions of the Sith Master Uniform Robes I recently put up for download.

There are four colors of robe;

Blue for Jedi Guardian's

Gold for Jedi Sentinel's

Green for Jedi Counselar's

And Red for all those who just hate to conform! :D Or are expendable when on landing parties! :D

Download Here :ben:

This robe pack was actually inspired by Achillies, and his very good Star Trek Uniform Robe suggestion! :D

Hope you all enjoy them! :D

^^^^

Thanks Achillies! :D

I started them as a Joke for a screenshot, because of what you kidded about earlier, but they looked so darned cool I went and made full robes out of them.

I can just hear it now....

[star Trek Theme]

Space... The Final Frontier...

These are the continuing voyages of the Ebon Hawk...

It's ongoing mission to ferry around Great Jedi Masters and Sith Lords...

To meet new peoples, and new civilizations... And either help them or kill them...

To boldly go where no Jedi or Sith has gone... Before!

[/star Trek Theme]

:D

It's all gone horribly wrong, hasn't it? Oh well....Remind me not to give you anymore ideas :)

On a sadder note, it looks like I'm going back to the drawing board on the blasters. I tried to make some more powerful weapons for Carth, but it was hard keeping any kind of balance, so I'm scrapping the whole thing and starting over again.

Originally posted by Achillies

It's all gone horribly wrong, hasn't it? Oh well....Remind me not to give you anymore ideas :)

Nooo!!! Please keep the ideas coming, some cool looking robes came out of the last idea, who knows what could be next? :D

Sorry to hear about the blasters for Carth... I can't wait to see what you will eventually release! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Nooo!!! Please keep the ideas coming, some cool looking robes came out of the last idea, who knows what could be next? :D

Sorry to hear about the blasters for Carth... I can't wait to see what you will eventually release! :D

Well, I got it all down on paper, but the fact I just accidentally deleted a .uti file that I spent 30 minutes modifying tells me that I should really get some sleep now. It's not like I have to be up in a few hours for work or anything...oh wait, I do.:(

Originally posted by RedHawke

Now, I know what you all are saying...

What? Another Pack of Robes RedHawke... Are you insane or something? The answer is yes! :D

This Jedi General Robe pack has a set of robes for each Jedi Class and are lightside versions of the Sith Master Uniform Robes I recently put up for download.

I like to see insane people releasing new mods on the forum :D

Keep up the good work :)

Originally posted by nacho35

Wow, the gold ones do really look like something out of Star Trek. For a joke you should put the little emblem on. Maybe just for the screenshot!

Careful, last time I made a comment it resulted in a new robe set. Once he puts he emblem on there he might start making phasers and stuff :D

Careful, last time I made a comment it resulted in a new robe set. Once he puts he emblem on there he might start making phasers and stuff :D

I was almost going to put in my post that for the screenshot he should have a phaser!

I would get a kick out of that and I don't even like Star Trek.

Originally posted by nacho35

I was almost going to put in my post that for the screenshot he should have a phaser!

I would get a kick out of that and I don't even like Star Trek.

Well...some of the holdout blasters look almost like a phaser. But let's leave well enough alone. Don't want RedHawke to start making Klingon skins and stuff :)

Well...some of the holdout blasters look almost like a phaser. But let's leave well enough alone. Don't want RedHawke to start making Klingon skins and stuff :)

Hmm, Frinklin... Klingons... I like it... NOT!!! :D

Besides there really isn't a way to reskin an existing model to do so, unless it was a Classic Star Trek Klingon... Hmm! ;)

[Vader] And No Disintigrations! [/Vader]

So sorry nacho35 and shaggy_2000 no Phasers or Disruptors on my drawing board! :vadar:

I'm glad you all like the Star Tre... er'... I mean Jedi General Robes! :D

Archived