Home

SWG on the Laptop

will_tml

I really wanna start my free trial but at the moment im having to wait untill wel get the wireless network put in so we can have the broadband on the desktop. However Could I still play SWG on the laptop? Im pretty sure I meet all the specs except for RAM (only got 192mb) But would the game still run on poor quality?

Also if I played out the trial on the laptop could i continue with my character once I installed the retail version on my desktop?

Also is there a tutorial i could try once I have installed the game that I could play before having to initiate my free trial? (if i did install and it performed unplayably badly but I started my trial it would be unfortunate)

well ive made a couple attempts to play SWG science I made the post and my laptops really not upto it! The tutorial was ok (tho humans, zabraks and twi'leks had no faces!!) but in game when im in a city i get about 1 frame every 5 seconds and the floor doesnt look like sand its just sand coloured with no textures! O well should get the wireless network up within a week and then I'll be able to play it on the better PC (just ordered a radeon 9800pro and another 512mb ram so I should be running it no probs on that tho Ive only got 2ghz processer)

Intel Pentium 4 2.66 ghz processor

512 ram

64 mb Radeon IGP 345M

60 gb hard drive

does anyone know if it would work on this kind of laptop ? i installed it onto my laptop ,and it didnt work ,it goes super slow and i cant even get past the part where you put in your cd key. HELP PLEASE!!!????why isnt it working?

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it on my labtop and it didnt work at all!!! they said that there was a probleme with my direct x and that it might work by rebooting my computer. i even have all the system requirements and it didnt work, i also rebooted my computer still didnt work, if any1 knows how to help plz tell me (if u dont, no probleme i play on my bros stable pc:D )

Archived