Home

RGB Clothing

eaglekid2001

You don't need a mod for RGB clothing colors. Here are the three separate color commands. Input these into the console, these work for basejka.

/seta char_color_blue "number"

/seta char_color_green "number"

/seta char_color_red "number"

Simply replace number with numbers. Keep the quotation marks. For Single Player, type the commands without the slash. Mix and match these numbers until you get the color you like!

Originally posted by eaglekid2001

Does anyone know where I can get a mod that:

-Allow you to choose clothing colours between 'preset' and 'rgb'. I've seen it in screenshots but never actually found one

-Works in SP as well as MP

Thanks

Originally posted by Slider744

in JA+ mod

you can use /amcolor R G B

or use the menu in the jA+ plugin

it will give you the possibility of changeing color RGB clothing using sliders for red green blue

He wants something that works in single-player too, slider.

Well I gave all three methods a try, thanks to PerfectAgent for the console commands, it took a bit of a while to find the right colour though, thanks to Slider for the JA+ which included a lot of things that I liked (Staff Hilt Bash and the changes to Melee) but unfortunately didn't work in SP. I'll still keep it though, just in case I decide to play some more MP. Big Thanks to Sam Dravis for the OJP suggestion, it contained pretty much everything that I needed and a bit more. Thanks to you all

Archived