Home

The new enemy

A large ship, resembling a little like a Z-95 Headhunter, flew across the skies, towards Endor with ten TIE-fighters on it's tail. Only soon after, the ship crashed onto Endor and disappeared into a cave.

((Yes, this is another remnants attack-RP :p ))

Name: Hongo Iner

Race: Human, male

Vehicle: Z-95 Headhunter resembled freighter, Speeder bike

Hongo shut down the power from his ship after calling every astromech to fix the engines. He then left and soon speeded away with his speeder bike and towards the nearest New Republic base.

Name: Zoric Bastar

Species: Male,Human

Ship: Millenium Eagle(Like the Millenium Falcon but faster and better weapons),Speeder Bike.

Zoric was flying his ship currently hunting a New Republic emmbasador when he saw an imperial ship shoot down a headhunter-like ship.Zoric contacted the imperials and said he was hunting a republic emmbasador.The imperial ship let Zoric past.Zoric went down and landed outside the city.As Zoric went out of his ship he saw a speeder fly past him.

Hongo stopped his speeder next to a small building. A small town had allready appeared around the base from his last visit two years ago. He walked into the building and saw a small ewok behindthe counter. He took a hololist from his pocket and gave it to the Ewok. "I need these parts for my ship. Today" he said and left the building to check the town a bit more.

Zoric got on his speeder and went to the city.He walked around until he found the large republic tower.Zoric went up to the door only to find that it was gaurded by a guard."Halt what buisness do you have here"said the guard."You come with me and I will tell you.There my be credits with you in the end"Zoric said as he walked into an abandoned house.The guard followed Zoric.Zoic went in quickly and waitedby the door.As soon as the guard walked in Zoric hit him over the head and tied him up.Zoric took the uniform and weapon and put them on.Zoric had to take off his bounty hunter armour to do this.(He has clothes underneath BTW).He them alked to the tower and went in.He went up to the top were his target was.He went through the door and told the guards that there is a disturbence outside.When the guards left Zoric walked towards the ammbasador and hit him over the head.Zoric tied him up and threw him out the window.He fell into the forest were the wild beasts were.Zoric went back down and said that he saw the person go to the top.They went back inside and Zoric went back to te house.He took the suit off and put his armour back on.He went up to the guard and pulled out his blaster.Zoric used the guards blaster to make it that the guard commited suicide.Zoric took off the ropes and hid them.Zoric went back outside and searched for the person that sped past im earlier.

(I wrote all of this BTW)

Name: Trent legion

Race: Kel Dor

Vehicle: Modified Tie Fighter(stolen of course)

Trent followed the nine tie fighters chasing another ship, Trent cricled around them after they shot down the ship, he put on his cloaking device and went down to the planet blow, he landed on the outskirts, he got out and took his bowcaster and his vibroblade, he locked up his ship and tried to cover it a little with some foliage.

"Sit down and I shall tell you, Zoric" Hongo said. After Zoric sat down, Hongo looked around to see any hired guns from the remnants. "Hongo Iner. A mercenary. More I will not tell you here" he said and then heard a slight beep from his ear. He had no helmet on, the armor didn't show under his cape. He drew his holopad and looked at the ewok that said something Zoric couldn't hear. "Now, excuse me, but I must leave to fetch some repair parts for my ship" Hongo said as he rose up. He left, speeded away with his bike and soon drove a large hoverpad over the trees. His speeder bike was onboard, the repair parts were onboard and Hongo had stuffed himelf into the small cockpit. Soon he set the pad down and let a quiet whistle and the astromechs started to drag the parts in. Hongo pressed a button in the cockpit and the hoverpad went off back to the town as Hongo started linking and installing the newer parts. He knew that Zoric had placed a transmitter on him, and knew exactly where he was

Before Zoric could even flinch, his blaster went flying a few meters to the side and Hongo was holding his blaster, but Hongo was behind him, not infront of him. The picture Zoric saw, was a hologram that disappeared. Hongo drew the weapon to himself and let out a grin. His cape wasn't on him, and his silvery armor blend in at the sight as the shadows hit it. Hongo rolled his blaster a few times on his finger, then holstered it. He looked at Zoric's blaster. "Very nice model. Rare in these times" Hongo said and threw it back to Zoric. "E-57-A modified?" Hongo added as he started to walk towards the cave and his ship

Trent pulled out his jetpack form the cockpit and strapped it on, he flew high above the canopy and saw 2 men, one with a blaster pointed at the other, he decided to investigate, so he flew over and landed beside them.

"I have some questions, and if possible i would like them answered understand?" Trent said with his bowcaster pointed at them.

Name: Adrian Monk

Race: Human

Sex: male

Vehicle: Custom ship with parts from Star Destroyers, X-wings, Tie Interceptors, and Y-wings.

-------

A panicked message rang throught everyone's comlinks.

"If anyone can hear this, prepare for an emergency landing at coordinates X03 Y42" That was the patch of forest near where Trent, Zordic and Hongo were. "My ship's communications array is damaged and so are the sheilds, and automatic pilot. Engines are dying and I'm comming down hard. Requesting assistance."

"I killed him as a bounty"said Zoric."That reminds me"said Zoric who pulled out his commlink.He talked into his commlink very quietly so that the two couldnt hear."I have killed the ammbasador.Now send those 2000 thousand credits to my location."Zoric saw the credits flow into his hand.Zoric put the crdits into a sack on his belt.

(how do credits just materialize?)

"man, i must be losing my touch, i am being beaten to the punch, well i guess that ends the hostilities, i came in with a group of ties, and now that they know i am not one of them, it will take a good plan to get past them, ive seen what the empire does, just to find one person, we need to devise a plan to get out of here."

Trent lowered his bowcaster as he said this.

The quietness of space....

The soft music reached Polks ears and made him fall into a slumber while the ship circled around Endor.

If only life could stay this way forever......

"One second until impact with unknown target"

The ships voice barely had time to finsih before Polks ship got hit.

Polk ran into the cockpit, and saw a few ship parts circled around.

"Oh.. no big deal then....."

He was just about to turn around when he saw a ship falling towards the planets surface. From the comlink he heard the pilot shouting for help.

"Aww great... Not again... Those looneys shouldnt even get a license to fly...."

He started up the ships engine and zoomed towards the ship, his old freighter very slowly catching up with the ship.

In the back of his head, he heard the rodian DJ change song on the music station. Some kind of new, "cool" song.

How he missed the quietness of space.....

Name: Polk son of Kaln

Race: Human, male

Vehicle: Old slow freighter....:p

Polk heard the message and sighed

"Try to help the youngsters and they send fighters up your behind..."

Pushing the ship to its full power, it moved about half the speed a normal ship could show off with, Polks ship slowly descended onto the planets surface.

"No fighters please please please......"

An explosion from the cargo hold proved him wrong.

"Bugger"

Archived