Home

I need Tree!

Veldrin

I need a Tree tekstures to my new mod. I like to create a forest modules( using dantooin module), but i can't find a TREE TEKSTURE.

In Dantooin we have Tree in etc. Grove but where I can find it teksture???

I need to add many Placeable( utp) files to my mod.( trees ofcourse)

Help please!!!!!!! :( :(

Originally posted by Veldrin

I need TREE TEKSTURE! No body help me???

Help!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Errr...have you tried looking? There's a big ole pile of environment textures. If you start looking at the top, odds are that you'll find the one that you're looking for by the time you get to the bottom.

Don't mean to sound trite, but not a lot of people mod the trees, so it's likely no one knows the exact name for this texture off the top of their head. You're probably going to have to find it yourself.

Good luck!

I find LKA_leaf01.tga and LKA_leaf02.tga

But i can't find mdl, file and UTP file.

Try BIFs>models.bif for your mdl/mdx files. Looks like that where they'd be.

It looks like they have all the placeables under BIFs>Templates.bif>Blueprint, Placeables. I didn't see one labeled "Tree" but the fact that they had "Plant" in there makes me believe that you'll find it there.

Hope that helps

I have problem. The utp file and model file doesn't exist.

I can create utp file but "can someone create for me a mdl and mdx file?" PEEEESE:rolleyes: :rolleyes::(:rolleyes:

Teksture files is LDA_bark01.tga, LDA_bark02.tga, LDA_bark03.tga, LDA_bark04.tga. LKA_leaf01.tga and LKA_leaf02.tga

everything with leaf.

Please:D

Why? Maybe edit exist utp. Cange tekstures.

I imaging that trying to create a tree model is going to involve a lot of the "dangly mesh" stuff that seems to be plaguing our modeling experts. In other words, no can just whip up a tree model for you :D

Now changing textures is a whole lot easier, but that's not what you asked for, is it? :D

As Achillies said, what you are asking is impossible at this moment. The best you could do would be to use this Bastila model to make a forest: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1592711#post1592711 :D

Apart Bastila, the closest thing i found to a tree was a danling vine (plc_dnlgvine.utp) in the bif->templates. Now, if you wnat to make a forest with this...:rolleyes:

Archived