Home

Who do you support in the Olympics?

kome566

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

RLMFAO!!!! :rofl: Which Pharmaseutical Company! :D

That's really good Darth333! :D Kinda goes with Prime's support of the Drug Testers! :D

Just think, by the next Summer Games, we'll have genetic methods that are undetectable via testing. Makes one proud.

Originally posted by Achilles

Just think, by the next Summer Games, we'll have genetic methods that are undetectable via testing. Makes one proud.

Or really, really concerned! :D

[Taun We]

This batch was grown around 5 years ago.

They are much superior to Droids.

Magnificent aren't they?

[/Taun We]

Scary! :D

I agree with all of RedHawkes' posts.

To summarize (with some other stuff thrown in):

I don't watch the olympics, and don't care who wins, or loses. The last place I played badminton was in HS and sucked at it. Prime's post about drug testers is funny :lol:. Darth333's post expands on Prime's post (IMO) and is funnier :rofl:.

Drugs that are undetectible is part of the reason I don't care for sports (watching or playing (besides, I suck at them anyways)). It is easy to get them (have no clue and am just guessing wildly) and they give you an unfair advantage. It is like getting an aimbot for MP games, which is part of the reason I don't play them.

A good SP game that you can mod to your heart's content which won't be ruined by cheating of others is great by me (hence my love-affair with KotOR (and Bastila :lol: j/k (DO NOT RESPOND TO THE BASTILA THING))).

Also... in 2010 (a reason for this number) clones will be at the olympics. They will be better than their droid competitors.

:fett:

Oh and @FiEND's Bastila gush thread thing

I don't gush (well, not any more). I use Bastila to elicit humor, and poke fun at the people who seem to be even further out there, in there obsession with Bastila, then me (or even then I used to (a couple threads spring to mind)).

Originally posted by Achilles

I won the gold in the 2000 games...didn't recover until 2001.

Speaking of beer....afk :)

:rofl: LOL!!! :rofl:

Well I got the gold in three of the events in the 1992 games...

For Speed Drinking in the Six... Twelve... and Twenty Four pack catagories! :guiness:

Unfortunately I only Silvered in the Mini-Keg Speed Drinking Catagory! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

:rofl: LOL!!! :rofl:

Well I got the gold in three of the events in the 1992 games...

For Speed Drinking in the Six... Twelve... and Twenty Four pack catagories! :guiness:

Unfortunately I only Silvered in the Mini-Keg Speed Drinking Catagory! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way to take it to the next level!

Archived