Home

which faction do you think has the better craft and why?

panzer214

in your opinion,which faction has the better craft [i know neutral is not a faction]  

37 members have voted

1. 1. in your opinion,which faction has the better craft [i know neutral is not a faction]

• REPUBLIC
    • SEPERATIST
    • REBEL
    • EMPIRE
    • NEUTRAL [CLOUD CAR ETC....]

i think the separatist tank is going to own all on naboo...nothing can stop that thing...the MAF is an awesome air vehicle that has a 360 degree rotating gun on the back and guns on the front...the droid starfighters aren't great bbubt their strengths are in numbbers...the staps are awesome for anti-infantry...anything else???? idk but i think thats a pretty sweet line up for the separatists

I love the good ole' AT-AT and AT-ST, but they are for hammer time on the ground. The Republic probably has the best craft overall. That gunship must be extremely powerful from the air with all its turrets while the AT-TE is looks more powerful than an AT-ST and more mobile than an AT-AT.

i vote for the rebublic because they got good transport aircraft for constant resuplied and troop back up perfect to maintain a good combat possition and they got good ground heavy armor combat and support assault vehicul and its for that the reblublic gonna rulz the place with constant fire power

ITS HOW WE WIN A WAR

:sniper9::launcher: .............................................. :headblast

:fire3:

Archived