Home

Very weird problem

DarthBuzzard

Ok i've run into a problem i've never seen before...

I'm trying to go to manann (last star map) but when I do, i get this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/DarthBuzzard/KotOR0000a.jpg

It looks like I'm in the Ebon Hawk crew quarters but theres only three beds and It's all dark...

I think it's two conflicting mods, I've tried using KISS to figure this out but I'm a hopeless scripter...help please! :D

:EDIT: I know what it is, but not how to fix it. Instead of seeing the Star Map vision for that world, im taken to the quarters where I should be sleeping...instead of the opening to leave, there's a black void that I can't exit from, and just below the void it says CutStart, but it's unselectable...

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Ok i've run into a problem i've never seen before...

I'm trying to go to manann (last star map) but when I do, i get this... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/DarthBuzzard/KotOR0000a.jpg

It looks like I'm in the Ebon Hawk crew quarters but theres only three beds and It's all dark...

I think it's two conflicting mods, I've tried using KISS to figure this out but I'm a hopeless scripter...help please! :D

:EDIT: I know what it is, but not how to fix it. Instead of seeing the Star Map vision for that world, im taken to the quarters where I should be sleeping...instead of the opening to leave, there's a black void that I can't exit from, and just below the void it says CutStart, but it's unselectable...

I'm guessing NPC recruit mods :D

What mods do you have installed?

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

hmm thanks beanie.

I have no recruit mods, I like to keep all original NPC's. The latest mod I installed was Exar Kun's tomb, and it only started happening after I visited his tomb.

And when you say mod, you want what I have in my override folder or a different one?

I don't necessarily need each file; that would be asking you to do an awful lot of work.

I just need to know the mod names (example: Exar Kun tomb mod).

AIOfpws2.0.1

CaloPistol

CarnivalMOD1_0

Dantooine_fix

Darthrevanmodv11

deadeye_man

Ekun

FG

FOH

Force powers

force_implant

io-tools-exe-0.0-tar-gz

Jedi Nature Robes

Jedi Band

Kotor arena 1.1

KOTOR_MODULE

Kotor savegame editor 2.11

kotor tool (insert latest version of never-ending numbers here)

kotor basment

kotor basement patch

lightside jedi sabers 2.3

ManannFC

Military Spec HK-47

Modern robes pack

mono's_mods

protector of dark

redhawkes item packs 1b and 2a

republic heavy blasters

republic soldier clothes

rhjawashop 1

rh mision jedi mod

rh rodian elder merchant

rhsf workbench1

rh sith artifacts

rh droid items packs

ROTS v 1.0

rrr

scoundrel blasters

shaimonset2

sith assassin disruptor rifles

sith_amulet

sith lord mask

svoshmods

warblade

windurobes

yukalaka

this is my override folder RAR's/Zip's. Not sure what some of it is but this is what I got...

Again, i think it's just conflicting mods but I'm happy to take suggestions

:D :D

:EDIT: OMG I'm such an idiot...I have Darth's warpband in my inventory. I put two and two together...problem solved :D

:DOUBLEEDIT: Well ,it appears it was a KSE problem, the 2 jedi classes seemed to be messing with the game. Thanks for everyones input and help :D

Archived