Home

Redhawke, I need assistance

DarthBuzzard

Okie doke...I got your revan/bastila saber + items mod, got everything but when I try to edit Revan's lightsaber (putting in Revans core) the edit screen wont come up and the saber dissappears :eek: . With Bastila's focus, when I edit her saber to put it in it dosent show up and then her saber dissappears too...any ideas?

THX :D

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Okie doke...I got your revan/bastila saber + items mod, got everything but when I try to edit Revan's lightsaber (putting in Revans core) the edit screen wont come up and the saber dissappears :eek: . With Bastila's focus, when I edit her saber to put it in it dosent show up and then her saber dissappears too...any ideas?

THX :D

Have you installed another Lightsaber mod since this one or did you opt not to overwrite an exisiting upcrystals.2da?

The saber will disappear from your inventory if you try to upgrade them and they are not referenced in this file.

only onther saber mod i have are your jedi council sabers v. 2.3, and i think they use a upcrystals.2da, so its probably them that are conflicting??

PS - achilles check your D&D rules question, I **tried** to help, but I don't know how much help it really is.

Thx btw :D

:EDIT: I got it, I had to override my upcrystals.2da, but now I've got a spiffy saber :D Thanks Achilles!

Archived