Home

perma-death

Eipaob

Should perma-death come back?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should perma-death come back?

• Yes
    • No

ok now i dont know if this has already been posted but i put this up because we need to bring back perma death. I think its pretty sad that since all the jedi where whining about it so they took perma-death away. I heard them talkin about how we worked so hard then we lose all of it. Blablablablabla its a game its supposed to be challenging. They need to bring perma-death back and they need to bring it back now. Any of you whiny jedi can suck the barrel of my rifle.

jedi.....but it wouldnt bother me if they did it to everybody lol there probably would be a lot of people quitting tho lol but if they did do that they shuold let bio engineers to clone dead people.....or docs which ever would fit it better.

At the moment, once a Jedi completes his template(whatever that may be) he is like any other player, it doesn't matter if he loses exp. I think that once you get to where you want to be, then you should have perma death, but at the moment beginning jedi are just far too weak to warrant perma death on them also...

It isn't hard. The xp may take a while, but that's just simple grinding. It is soooo easy for Jedi to succeed, especially if they join LIGHT (Sunrunner server) and band together like wimpy animals. Since it is so easy to succeed as a jedi, dying should have bigger consequences because if you are a jedi and you die, you really don't deserve to be one.

Exactly, There aren't supposed to be any Jedi parading around at all. Personally, I don't think they should be in this game at all. And if they are, I don't want like more than five-ten per server. That at least keeps it more "realistic."

But whatever. Kudos to SOE for increasing the BH payout on the missions, but I still do everything the same. After I incap the jedi, I have a macro that demands 250k or else I DB them. Some of them bank the money right away, but others would rather die (or dont have the money *Shrugs).

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Well, they should be in a position to beg.

Remember, there are no Jedi left.

Adding Jedi to a time period that takes place between ANH and ESB is the biggest destruction of the Star Wars feel you can possibly make. Anything else that has been messed up pales in comparisson.

I totally agree, I was just stating that most would disagree. Come JTL, I bet most of them will just sit up in space so they can't get killed... I hope they include bountys for starships.

• 2 weeks later...

as a force sensitive person :p

when i found out i could become force sensitive i grabbed the chance... when i saw the way to get jedi is close to non excistant... i gave up the grind :) i now just do the quests to get nice gifts :p

yes perma death should come back... yo cant throw a stone without hitting a jedi or jedi wannabe in game...

It means, your Jedi character (or any character for that matter if it was activated for non-forcesensetive characters) get's all it's skills whiped if he dies. Now, in the beginning, you could die multiple times before it kicked in though. 3 times I think it was.

In other words, you had to start over. You wouldn't lose your FS slot, but you would have had to begin all over building your Jedi.

Archived