Home

Wookie Attack!!1

iamtrip

Name: William

Species: Wookie

Marital Status: Single

William finished packing up his greengrocer's stall and proceeded to 54 Jedi street.

He entered the building, finding his gilfriends home ransacked.

Quickly he ran upstairs, discovering Wilma, tied to the bedpost.

(( Oh Lord...we so need to educate people on Star Wars...Wookiees have names like Wranrro, Wrroshyyr, and such. They do not live in apartments, they live in tree-house like Huts, on the planet Kashyyyk. The towns are also named something like the Wookiees personal names. Definitely not Jedi Street... ))

((Okay, iamtrip, that wasn't racist, and it certainly wasn't worth reporting the post. :p

If this is supposed to be a serious RP, then carry on, innaccuracies to the source material aside. It's your thread. But you might not get many takers. ;)

However, if you are trying to compose a classic story, then you might want to try the Stories/Fanfiction subforum. ;)

And being new to the RPGing scene, you might want to read the rules and guidelines thread. :)))

sry!

But William wasn't godmoding! He's just your run of the mill wookie. He works as an independant greengrocer, ever since wallmart made him redundant 3 months ago.

His girlfriend Wilma, also a wookie, is a masseus at the Jedi High Council.

He arrived home to find his house ransacked and Wilma tied up!!!!!

He quickly ran up to her and untied her, only to find her top half covered in bubblegum.

He quickly called Robert, his Jedi friend who came round to begin the investigation!

((Calling a ban for him thinking of the possibility of a wookiee working on Walmart? I think your misunderstanding the rules...

This RPG could work, if it had some background story, and giving more info. Check the other RPGs intros and youll understand what I mean. At the moment, its confusing but with a portion of homour in it... I could join it if I knew what was going on, which planet, when and so on.. Doesnt take long. You need to give out info if you expect roleplayers to join in.)))

((I'm getting the feeling that this RPG is purely designed to provoke outraged/incredulous/mocking reactions so iamtrip can yell about 'abuse' and call for bannings...

I'm sure I'm mistaken, though ;)

Oh, and in case that last comment was a question, no, you can't get banned for laughing at the idea of a Wookiee working at Walmart. ^_~

It is kinda funny. :p))

Originally posted by Darth Tepe

((Redwing, how much will you put onto the table, that this is a joke RP, made by a bored semi-n00b somewhere around the uncivilized Russia... :D ))

Originally posted by Hiroki

(( roflmfao, William the Wookiee who works at Walmart?! Thats classic! ))

I make and RPG and you insult my race, my locale and add unhelpful slurs mid story.

This is very poorly moderated.

it's not, in fact, it's very well moderated. what get's people banned is not obeying hte rules. they obeyed the rules. Man, i think you're being very petty (sp?), to whine over such little things.

Calling an ip ban for that kind of stuff? come on...

By the way, he didn't insult your race:

n00b or russian aren't races. He was also not making fun of your locale, he was just using metaphor (i think) since uncivilized implies Not civilized, and a bit stupid to modern standards.

and he couldn't help to laugh about it, you're trying to be so serious about wookiees at walmart and stuff...

and people comment on stories all the time, it's a common thing, and if the author doesn't want this, the person will perhaps recieve a warning from a mod after a few times, not an ip ban without warning...

just cool it, finish your story, and supply us with some laughs...

I believe he was putting a slant on ym location

since uncivilized implies Not civilized, and a bit stupid to modern standards.

...and who are you/him to decide how civilised Russia or the areas south of Russian are?

If calling the people of such an area uncivilised isn't racist/provokative, I'm not sure what is.

I don't go in your rpg threads and comment on your ethnicity do I?

Suddenly, I read your profile, realise you are 18 and at 'Collage' and realise why you may make such an ignorant comment.

I just wanted to make an RPG story. I didn't ask you to post 'haha' or hurl abuse. If you wante to add to the story then fine, but why this nonsense?

Originally posted by iamtrip

...and who are you/him to decide how civilised Russia or the areas south of Russian are?

If calling the people of such an area uncivilised isn't racist/provokative, I'm not sure what is.

I just wanted to make an RPG story. I didn't ask you to post 'haha' or hurl abuse. If you wante to add to the story then fine, but why this nonsense?

A) I'm Finnish. Finnish people say bad things about Russians all the time. You can see the smiley in the end, saying it was a joke

B) Nonsense? What is this nonsense you are talking about? There are three things that started this nonsense.

1. You starting to call the mods because of a lousy joke

2. You starting to call this place badly moderated

3. You still keep yabbing about this nonsense.

Wouldn't it be just better to post some info about this, and not just put a Wookie named William selling some groceries and then find his girlfriend tied to some pole or something. If others want to join, they need some info...

Cheez... What a tight@$$...

Propably now going to report this post, right?

'Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics: even if you win, you still look retarded.'

Found out the hard way. Anyway, if we can just ignore the bad start you made at this place, this 'alternate expanded universe' could be pretty fun actually...

Alright, i'll be the bad guy. I seriously have no clue where this is going, but i'll play along.

Name: Bubba Fat.

Species: Human.

Marital Status: Harem.

Bubba fat was sitting at the local cafe. a mysterious dark figure walked towards him. 'Mission accomplished'. he said.

'Even the bubblegum?' Bubba asked.

'Even that. it took my entire gang all night, but it's done.'

'perfect. Here's your money.' Bubba handed him a 50 $ bill.

'Everything is ready for the plan...'

Okay, iamtrip, I think you're just trolling. Because I have a bit too much time on my hands, I'll tell you why.

1) You are not from Uzbekistan. Walmarts do not exist in Uzbekistan. (Also, your use of the term "greengrocer" leads me to guess that you're either British or Aussie.)

2) Even if you were, this thread isn't really an RPG, it's a nonsense story, and it looks like it's heading for 'flame war'.

I think my original guess was right, so I'm now closing this thread. PM me if you have any problems.

edit: Sorry Doomgiver, didn't see your post...but if iamtrip wants to make a new thread, feel free to join in that one. ;)

Archived