Home

Make Carth A Jedi Mod released at My Site

RedHawke

Hello again everyone,

Here you go folks, a mod to make Carth a Jedi so he has some usefulness past Dantooine! :D

Get it here! :ben:

From The Readme:

This mod allows Carth Onasi to become a Jedi, through an old Quarren Jedi freind Vor Zarann, he trains him on Dantooine.

This mod allows the player to pick which Jedi class they wish Carth Onasi to have, as well as giving you some special Jedi Robes, that are upgradeable, for him and His Lightsaber(s).

This Mod Does:

-----------------------------

Adds a new spawning NPC on Dantooine when you first talk to Gar and his wife Rilka (Where he says "Greetings Freind!"), Vor Zarann a Quarren Jedi will appear near the wandering Duros named Kni, Talk with Him and see! (If you don't have Carth with you he won't have much to say, until you add Carth in!)

Follow the Dialogue and you can get Carth Onasi a Jedi Class of your choice. You get another Jedi in your party and you don't have to edit a thing.

Warning: Like my Make Mission a Jedi Mod, there is no Dialogue Exit so once you talk to Vor Zarann, Carth is going to become a Jedi. Also be sure to have a level up saved for Carth before talking to Vor Zarann as the game can have problems with clicking on the Force Powers tab while running around a 0 level Jedi, wait until Carth levels up then talk to Vor Zarann.

Adds a new item to the game... Sin-Jinn Onasi's Robes... they are upgradeable, have custom textures, and are given to Carth by Vor Zarann.

Sin-Jinn Onasi's Robe Stats: +2 to Strength, Dexterity, and Wisdom, Regeneration of 2, Regeneration Force Points of 3, Immunity: Critical Hits and Mind-Affecting (Both With Mesh Underlay) +3 Defense (+8 Total) and +2 to All Saves (Both With Armor Reinforcement) Feat Required: Jedi Defense, Medium Armor.

Enjoy! :D

Originally posted by TheRealJedidude

I love this mod nowCarth AND Mission kick sith butt

I'm glad you are enjoying it! :D

From that pic TheRealJedidude, I take it you like the robe too! :D

I'm currently working on a 'Make Canderous A Dark Jedi Mod', this one is going to be a little different than the others I'm going to script him to be a Dark Jedi Guardian, Canderous just wouldn't become a Sentinel or a Counselar, it isn't his style. Once this is done then all of the party members will be scripted Force Users...

Muahahahahaha!!!

And playing around with a Dark Jedi Canderous, that has the Jedi Class added on to Achilles Melee Canderous is downright nasty. :D

• 1 year later...

Archived