Home

Friday Feature: You're all *BLEEP*!!

Jan Gaarni

• 2 weeks later...

Man this guy is awesome. He is ****in funny. I feel bad for him though. I never started the game yet but I had a couple stages there where I didn't want to play it because people had so much **** to say about the game. You all just gotta chill and enjoy it, instead of trying to live your dream through it. What I mean by that is don't take this game to seriously just because you can't be a Jedi in real life.

-----------------

Join AOTA WOOT!!!

http://www.swgalaxies.net/guilds/guild.php3?id=878#top

One of the most realistic and hilarious dev "diaries" ever.

Only morons could uncover some of this crap because right thinking people don't dismount their swoop while trying to call a pet going into a Krayt spawn with orange hotpants AND trying to compose a new email at the same time.

Would be perfect if he wouldnt overuse the "suck me" joke

Joe hates the whiners, yet he keeps repeating requests for intimate relations with them. Perhaps he just wants what we all want when we ask for...that. A few precious minutes of silence.

I'm sure he's right on all other counts, though. I know barely enough of coding to be aware that it isn't easy on the brain even when you're a smart git. I don't know how they do it, which is why I appreciate it when something in the game - or on my screen, period - looks gorgeous.

There's no way to prevent morons from using the internet or the games played on it, more's the pity. Like Joe, apparently, I include regular users of leetspeak among the moronic community.

The fact he went into least detail about is the one I agree with the most. He was not getting paid enough for that crap. Quit a job you've come to hate? Bravo, Joe. Good luck in your future endeavours, be they code-involved or otherwise.

And find a smegging prostitute, already. That's what they do best.

Archived