Home

Outrider WIP

hatrus

all right everyone calm down here. This has been a slight problem for a while now, just because an admin disagrees with you and you defend your actions doesnt mean he'll boot you out. I've known people (who I wont name) who have been kicked out of forums cause they are constantly bugging the admins, Hatrus, I'd advise to stop and think about what you say before you do something rash. I'm sure the JA world would be at a loss if you left.

No need to get all hot and bothered about something as trivial as a model.

If you had a little more maturity you would have defended model with actual information, instead of hatred and foul language.

You can see where someone would get confused about the two, especially since you used the original as a base to model around. No problems with that though. You could have put more information into your post other than what it was. The polycount, texture size, how long it took, etc, would have made your post look a little more authentic.

You may not have just grabbed the model and said that it's yours, but you did do something just as bad. You neglected to tell us that the textures were not yours.

exhibita.jpg

If someone looks at some of the features on the original texture, and what you are using, you can clearly see that they are the same. Obviously JKA does not use bump maps, so the render from the scifi3d page would look vastly different than yours. Even if the model was released freely for use, I highly doubt that it is ok for you to use it for some other purpose besides the model that it was originally made for. You should give credit where credit is due.

If you think you need an apology, you would have gotten one IF you weren't such an ass about it. As it stands, I would think I should be the one getting an apology. I have never harassed you before, and should not have been treated as such.

Archived