Home

How Can Boba Fett be Alive

Lecter 66

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It didnt show but he flew out of da Sarlaac pit before it ate him comepletly.

Lots of EU stuff happened in ROTJ that isn't in the movie. According to EU, Mara Jade was undercover at Jabba's palace as the dancer Arica. Why didn't we see her? Well I guess it was a really good disguise.

LOL

Actually in the NPR version of ROTJ, C-3PO talks to Arica. Based on the content of the conversation, I have a hard time believing she was really Mara Jade, unless the Emperor's Hand is that good of an actor.

My threads about horses, emus and flamingos always get locked, even though they're in the right forum.

Well, my dear Trip, that's because they were considered trolling. It's an off-topic forum, but it DOES have rules. And if you make a thread with a poll

1. Horses.

2. ponies

And then explain that 'you're having a hard time choosing.'

and when someone asks if you're gonna buy one you say 'No, i'm just choosing.'

and when it get's locked because it's spam, you start one about

1. Emu's

2. Flamingos

'I'm having a hard time choosing, though i'm not gonna buy one or anything.'

Actually, i saw a lot of complaints about you, about you trolling and being very annoying in general. Perhaps you're just nice enough to stay here, but i still suggest you change your attitude a bit...

And about Fett dieing or not: That totally depends on your point of view. There's no real truth to that.

Originally posted by Doomie

Well, my dear Trip, that's because they were considered trolling. It's an off-topic forum, but it DOES have rules. And if you make a thread with a poll

1. Horses.

2. ponies

And then explain that 'you're having a hard time choosing.'

and when someone asks if you're gonna buy one you say 'No, i'm just choosing.'

and when it get's locked because it's spam, you start one about

1. Emu's

2. Flamingos

'I'm having a hard time choosing, though i'm not gonna buy one or anything.'

Actually, i saw a lot of complaints about you, about you trolling and being very annoying in general. Perhaps you're just nice enough to stay here, but i still suggest you change your attitude a bit...

And about Fett dieing or not: That totally depends on your point of view. There's no real truth to that.

I said I wasn't buying, I was adopting!

And it wasn't spammy because I only posted 1 time and it locked!

You let posts about Luke Skywacker's haircuts stay open, but not serious threads about the difficulties in selecting birds or mammals!

Archived