Home

Achilles' WIP

Achilles

Originally posted by bneezy

Those are looking awesome. FINALLY! We can get rid of all the duplicate sabers in the game. Each Lightsaber is unique my ass! Did every Jedi in the game have the same Master?

Like Achilles said, my sentiments exactly!

Cool saber skins Achilles! :D

Well folks, I finished these up last night but ran into a pretty serious issue during testing.

The idea was to make each of these sabers so that you could change the color crystal to your liking, however this results in there being 8+ instances of a single color crystal when you're in the workbench interface (add you have to pick the right one to keep the hilt...flushing the entire purpose for the mod right down the toilet).

So, looks like I may be back to the drawing board :(. Just wanted to give everyone an update.

Originally posted by Glamador

*tsk* *tsk*...im dissapointed in you achilles! Ur usually so reliable! Anyway, if we cant hav the added features can we just have the skins! Cus those are tight!

You can have them when the mod comes out. Just cuz you won't be able to change the colors doesn't mean I'm doing away with personal lightsabers. It just means I'll have to start adding some restricting attributes to the sabers to limit their use to the intended NPCs/Classes/Alignments. Didn't want to do it that way, but oh well. Good news is that the dl will be much smaller than the 1mb .zip file that I ready to go last night :D

....the 55 lines in upcrystals.2da go away too. Not to mention the 70 mdl files that I hex edited. Oh yeah..and all those uti files....

Archived