Home

Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice,Beetlejuice

Necroman

:confused: Wow, I never thought so many people could write so much from my bored bablings, I also never thought you guys could be so deep.

Okay, here's another one: "dead celebrities"

-How are they doing in the land of the dead?

-How do they look like in the land of the dead?

-Are they still fameous in the land of the dead?

-Examples: Marylin Monroe, Jim Morrison, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, etc.

-Examples of celebrities you'd like to see there:Ozzy Osbourne, Gene Simmons (what will he do without his tongue), Axl W. Rose, etc.

-The stupidest idea just blew in my mind:

What would a combination between Matrix & GF?

Heh, I always wondered what Hitler, Stalin and co. would do in The Land Of The Dead. I think there was this guy who wrote a GF play and included a cameo by Hitler in it. It was funny, but sadly I've lost the play. I wonder if he still browses these forums?

Oh, and I still believe in reincarnation. I'm sure I was a dog in my previous life: I love it when someone scratches my head! It's the greatest pleasure in the world. :)

A dog?, why not a cat, when you rub my cat in the head, he throws himslef to the floor and starts playing with you.

Anyway, I think the future is uncertain, we should live without fearing death, and once that day comes, we should be happy that we'll finally see what happens next.

I hate dogs, but I love cats.I have 4 cats and they're all bald, yeah you heard me, bald.

All the girls in my class have gone bonkers.

They started wearing bones around their necks, one of them wants exhumed the bone of her dead dog and take it's skull and another one a cat.

Bet you don't have loonies there, eh?

P.S.Talking about loonies, I'm a fan of Charles Manson, thats me in the photo, what do ya think?:D

Archived