Home

Best mod for Jedi Academy MP?

johnnyoi

Originally posted by Lathain Valtiel

ProMod JA.

It doesn't exist, but just the daydreams alone are heart-stoppingly awesome.

I second that!

I still think back to the Promod days of JO with a smile. Thanks for the trip down memory lane Lathain. :-)

I just wonder how a JO Promod server would do nowadays as far as staying active? Might be something to concider.

Unfortunately, the most active server, ArtifeX's, basically lived on regulars. This was mainly because if you dared go in there while, say, I was in there, and you were new to ProMod, chances are I'd dice you to pieces repeatedly for an improved score. As you can imagine, unless they got really into it, they stayed away.

It was pure killing fun... Best server of all time really. Had tons of fun playing with Lazarous, Doc Shaft, Blind Moradin, Opus, et cetera. I almost beat ArtifeX in his own mod, hehe (He won by one point in a mostly 1v1 FFA slugfest. He got that last one by trip mining my Jedi ass.).

Originally posted by <-KRT->Dhart

I remember Doc and of course, the mighty Lazarus.

There were other active Promod servers as well. The {KoR} Mines server was always full.

I could actually defeat Lazarous after awhile... He left himself open on some of his strategies, like grip slash.

Never heard of KOR Mines.

Archived