Home

Really got some problem with AIOFPM3.0.1

PoM

Like this...I installed AIOFPM3.0.1(From now on called Powers)

Because i liked the last one, so i installed this one and...I cant play the game. I check for conflicts between the other mods...none.

I check all 2da files in powers...No problem, those files arent in any other of the mods i use.

I test powers with the other mods, mod by mod...Doesnt ever work.

I reinstall kotor, and try again. Doesnt work.

Kind of maybe..20 days after, i tried again, i got happy because i could now start the game, so i started a new game to get those things and...I dont have the armbands im supposed to have, i use the savegame editor to check if i can add the items from there, the items arent there.

I check if the force powers are there, and they arent.

I check in my override folder...No files have been put there! Its just the same as before i installed it!

So...What shall i do!?!?:(

Originally posted by TheKnife

I check in my override folder...No files have been put there! Its just the same as before i installed it!

So...What shall i do!?!?:(

Well the mod can't work if the files arent there...verify the path when you install the mod. If you want you can also extract everything to another folder and then manually place the files you want in your override folder.

Edit: the default installation path is c:/programfiles/LucasArts/swkotor

erm...the tlk file does not go into the override folder. If the default folder is specified as swkotor, the files that go into your override folder will be placed there automatically.

Anyone else having problems with the mod? There have been 550 downloads and no feed back at all apart from The Knife :confused:

Oh, yes it is. It showed up in-game.

Another thing: I recommend that you organize certain force powers so that the ones that they have a tree of its own like the force replication ones. Everything else was quite disorganized. Many of them are pretty much the same thing only it requires a higher level, so I really think you should put them into trees. It's really a sight for sore eyes.

3rd thing: When I equipped the flame thrower armband on the Endar Spire, the armband disappeared when I reached the part where all the Republic soldiers and Sith soldiers were fighting - the one with grenade....:confused:

On a side note: I added the force replication power for Bastila [in-game] and it shows up blank in KSE.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Concerning the organization of force powers, I will have to contact Darth Khasei which no longer comes at the forum. I cannot modify his force powers without his prmission. The mod is a compilation of various authors' force powers.

Concerning the armband, it has a limited use of 5 times. I have to contact tk102 for this but it shouldn't be a problem,.

I'll check the Bastila/force replication problem .

I am planning to uplaod a new version very soon and if there is something else, please let me know :)

Archived