Home

Xwing Alliance or Xwing Vs TIE fighter

Ice Demon44

Alot of ships in XWA, but unable to choose sides, but XWA also let's you add more ships and if you goto xwaupgrade.com they did alot of retexturing and alot of the models for XWA. Also there is like a Imperial XWA that turns everything like imperial such as the concourse and everything it's really nice.

XVT is the only one i know that let's you choose sides, but XWA is more updated and with those guys always doing something with models of the fighters there is always cool stuff coming out :)

Ok i checked the Zone and there were quite a few people playing... I am for sure getting XvT since i used to own it, I am planning on getting XWA too.

Midwest has it with the demo cheap for future reference.

I am looking for a site with XWA cheap now...

EDIT: not demo i meant expansion balance of power

Ice

The "Company Store" still had XvT w/ the BoP campaigns last time I looked, but I don't know if I'd call the price "cheap" for an old game. You could probably find a copy on Ebay...that's where I picked up my copy. As that's the only X-Wing sim still on sale through LucasArts, look on Ebay for XWA, as well. To round out your collection, look for either the X-Wing Collectors' Series or the X-Wing Trilogy for the Windows versions of X-Wing and TIE Fighter, where they all got started (X-Wing Trilogy will also have XWA).

Archived