Home

Korriban Confirmed!

X_Fighter

Lets not forget that Dantooine is going to be worlds different, literally(:p), after Malak bombed the life out of it. As for Korriban, it seems we get treated to more elaborite Sith tombs (like in JA:p ) and such. Meh, we'll see how it plays out.

Originally posted by Grishnakh

I just think it would be more exciting if all the planets were new, it's only seven, so two old planets is too much IMO.

Keep in mind that OE will probably throw in "extra areas" just like BW did. Think Leviathan, Yavin Station, and the Star Forge. If they include more, then 2 areas out of 8 or 9 might not be so bad, especially if they tie the two stories together well and are presented in such a way as to make them seem brand new.

If I have a fight a bunch of frickin' kath hounds on Dantooine again, you'd better believe I'm going to be pissed.

Originally posted by Achilles

If I have a fight a bunch of frickin' kath hounds on Dantooine again, you'd better believe I'm going to be pissed.

Well it could be worse... Dantooine could be infested with more iritating creatures, like Mutant Iriaz, Rabid Cybernetic Gerbils, or something JA-ish like that! :D

Archived