Home

Ally factions playable!

subs0nic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder where is the param for factions (not just unit models!) that can be playable.

Could it be possible to play for the tusken raider team on the Dune Sea map? They actually are a separate faction (unlike the ewoks and gungans, which are allies) and can capture command points (yellow colored light).

Is it possible have the Rebel or Imperial (or Republic and CIS) faction switched to unplayable and have the tusken faction in it's place?

Originally posted by sb_gat

I wonder where is the param for factions (not just unit models!) that can be playable.

Could it be possible to play for the tusken raider team on the Dune Sea map? They actually are a separate faction (unlike the ewoks and gungans, which are allies) and can capture command points (yellow colored light).

Is it possible have the Rebel or Imperial (or Republic and CIS) faction switched to unplayable and have the tusken faction in it's place?

The simple answer is yes, it's possible to play as Tusken Raiders. However, it would mean swapping them in for one of the other teams, so it wouldn't really be like disabling one of the present teams and playing the raiders as they are now.

Copy the file, then PASTE (a copy of the file) someplace else on your hard drive where you can easily retrieve it.

That way when you're done using the mod, you can copy and paste the copy (the backup) and use it to fix your mission.lvl in your game directory.

Get it?

PC: A Rar file is like a zip file, it has to be "de-archived" before you can use its contents. Get Winrar or something.

• 1 month later...

Man, the Gamorreans are rockin'. They demolish the droid junk easy. I didn't think that being a slow, fat pig with an axe would be much good against real soldiers, but the Gamorreans kick ass! I did four battles as a Gamorrean, and won them all still with 100+ reinforcements left. I think the axe is better than a blaster rifle!

I suggest sending the mod to SWBattlefront.net and SWBFFiles.com. :)

Archived