Home

Pie

MikeGunther1969

I like pumpkin pie with whipped cream a lot but my favourite is probably pecan pie, at any rate they're all good (at least the ones ive had), but I gotta say we better be careful about how much pie we eat while spending so much time modding or otherwise lazing at our computers or before you know it modding and playing computer games and eating pie will all we'll be able to do(actually that doesn't sound so bad....joke)

Rhubarb is definitely awesome, whether in pies or the jam my grandma makes.

Wait, I have to choose a favorite type of pie to post in this thread? ;) That's not fair, you can't make me choose! They're all so good: apple, blackberry, pumpkin, the list goes on and on. Darn it, now I'm getting hungry. I could really go for something with rhubarb right about now...

Along with the silly allusion to an old NES game (If you don't get the title of this post, you're probably less than 20 years old), I can't believe no one's said it ~ KEY LIME PIE!

I mean, come on! Doesn't everyone like it? The only pie that simultaneously makes my face scrunch up and and my eyebrows raise.

Oh, and do mutton cakes count?

:D

LATER

I only felt that it's appropriate to add this poem to this thread also... which was written for silly reasons in my 7th year of schooling...

Oh my,

where is my pie?

perhaps it did die,

or away it did fly.

That'll be the day

when I see a pie fly says I.

Oh my, where is my pie...

Why have one poetry thread, when you can have two?!?

BTW there should be some sort of Dark Forces Mod/Pie Poetry contest

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any new pie suggestions, recipies seeing as how Xmas is only a week away?

Please feel free to post a recipie here so we can all try a good ol' slice of pie (not the type I originally thought about, but what the heck!!) for the Xmas, New Year's Holiday Festivities!!!

One more cool thought.....maybe a link or two to a place to get a SW Character cake...Personally I'd like to see someone do a killer Boba or Jango Fett cake!!

Peace,

MG

Heh...

This isn't time for pies,

nor piece of cake!

This is what you should try:

Cookies are to ate :D

(sorry... i know, wrong tense, but it rimes :p )

A small list to start with...

• Butterspekulatius
    Aachener Printen
    Nuernberger Lebkuchen
    Schokomakronen
    Spritzgebäck
    Vanille-Kipferl
    Zimtsterne

*yummy*

Archived