Home

Question from a friend

Lightning

Originally posted by Darth333

Are you playing on PC or Xbox? This doesn't work for the PC.

Are you sure? I haven't tried it, but I know of two places that clone items on the PC, so why shouldn't that one work? I think I have the latest update, but I'm not sure. These glitches do not clone anything the main character(the player you made at the beginning) is wearing. I've heard that these glitches are because KotOR uses a saved game to remember what your other party members are wearing when you are forcibly separated. One is when you are on Taris:

Before taking the swoop accelerator into the Hidden Bek base, equip your friends with whatever you want to clone. Save your game. Go into the Hidden Bek base and un-equip your friends. Then talk to Gadon. After the swoop race, fight Brejic and his Buddies(don't forget to grab Brejic's remains!!). Talk to Bastila, and you will return to the hideout. Anything you took off your friends will be on them and in your inventory, giving you a copy.

The second is after you find the last map(Dark Side only, I think):

(Before entering the temple on the unknown world, equip Canderous and your droids with whatever you want to clone that Bastila won't be able to equip. When given the choice inside the temple, join Bastila. Before returning to the Ebon Hawk, equip Bastila with two lightsabers(you can do a double-bladed lightsaber, but that won't clone as many saber crystals) and anything else you want to clone. Save your game, then go to the Ebon Hawk. Choose to kill Mission yourself. After the "battle", Bastila compliments you, and you are automatically moved onto your ship. Use the workbench to give Bastila's lightsabers any crystals you want to clone. Exit the ship(Choose Bastila and another party member) and quickly un-equip your party members. Bastila compliments you again, and you are put back on the ship. Anything you took off your friends will be on them and in your inventory, giving you a copy.

I have had Carths Blaster clone So those glitches are presant in the PC version. Bioware may have sorta fixed the glitch so that its less likely to happen on the PC version. I do know that for the xbox Bandon would drop a special lightsaber on Manaan, which does not happen on the PC version. Though we could make it happen ;)

Originally posted by T7nowhere

I have had Carths Blaster clone So those glitches are presant in the PC version. Bioware may have sorta fixed the glitch so that its less likely to happen on the PC version.

Even the clone glitch on Manaan? As I said, I know the other two work for PC, as I've done it.

Archived