Home

Blood Hunt - Chapter 1: The hunt begins

Mandalorian54

they were on their way back when jake saw something.

"hey, someone isbeing mugged over there!"

"and?"

"shouldn't we help them?"

"no, they are human, humans hate vampires."

"so, we turn the guy we rescue!"

'i said no!"

"please!"

"fine, if we get caught its your fault" the pull over and run towards the alley they saw, Brooklyn ran up and unleashed some ju jitsu on them all, thye all attempted to crawl away, but Jake shot them.

"you ok man."

"holy sh*t man, you shot them"

"and?"

"thanks, but i don't befriend murderes."

"then you will die"

"no" the man started to run and Brooklyn shot him.

"hey , what the heck was that?"

"he saw that we were vampires, i know that look in his eyes."

"whatever, lets just get back in the car." the went back to the car and continued to drive home.

11:30 PM - Day 1

Werewolves:

The group stopped on the corner of the block before the safe house, around the corner and across the street the two story red brick house stood.

"Okay," Anthony pointed at two hunters, "Rooftops." Then to another pair, "Wait nearby." To Neovenom, "We're busting in the front door." Anthony grinned.

The two designated for rooftops climbed the fire escape of a nearby apartment building, the two designated to wait outside headed for some nearby remote locations, one to a side alley with a dumpster for cover just in case, the other stood beside the door of the building next door and lit up a smoke. Anthony and Neovenom stood across the street ready to go in. But just then the girage door opened and a car drove out. Anthony could see three people inside the car as it drove away.

"Damn, looks like we'll have to wait for them to get back." Anthony turned to Neovenom, "Let's wait inside shall we?"

Then Anthony took out his radio, "Rooftops, tell me where they're headed."

Vampires:

Vincent drove away with Jokemaster and Charok towards the warehouse five blocks away.

11:35 PM - Day 1

Werewolves:

Anthony continued walking while looking at Neovenom, "Ya but there's no one there. Destroying the tape is just something we'll have to do while we wait." When they had crossed the street Anthony stopped and waited for Neovenom to catch up, "We're not going to reveal that we're werewolves, and they've never seen us before and arn't likely to see us again. Plus the police have no records of us because none of us have a criminal record."

Anthony walked around the side of the building and broke a window with his elbow, "After you."

Vampires:

Vincent stopped the car and got out, a pair of men in brown trench coats were waiting for them at the door to a warehouse.

"Right on time," One of the men said stepping forward, "Follow me and we will show you the scene of the crime."

There was yellow tape blocking off a section of the building, the five men ducked under it to examine the crime scene. A large iron door had been cut open and the room inside was empty.

As they drove down the street the mansion was on Brooklyn turned to jake.

"so, how did you become a vampire anyway?"

"don't remember who it was, i just remember being bitten then that night being able tu run and jump really far and being more resistant to pain, it was cool, i'm glad i'm a vampire."

"hmm, interesting, when were you turned?"

"my late 20s, you?"

"when i was 4, i became a vampire, every little angry girls dream."

"hah, yeah."

11:40PM - Day 1

Werewolves:

Anthony climbed in after Neovenom, "They don't really have any alarm system for there safe houses, they're pretty much just regular houses. They're mansion is a different story." Anthony made his way to the computers and started looking at some of the data.

Vampires:

Vincent heard Winter's question, "Naw, I doubt it was werewolves, probably just regular criminals." Vincent took out the data pad, "I need to write a discription of the crime scene, why don't you two take a look around and see if anything else looks out of the ordinary."

Winters walked around the scene. He looked at the window for awhile, then moved on to otherthings. He finally arrived to a crushed cabinet. He looked at it and found 2 things.

1. A giant wad of fur.

2. Drool smeared all over the wall and cabinet. Dog drool

"Vincent, you're gonna want to see this!"

11:45 PM - Day 1

Werewolves:

"I'm just taking a look at their most recent activity," Anthony said to Neovenom. "It seems right now they're at a warehouse where there was a robbery." Anthony looked at it some more, "Acctually I think this is one of the warehouses we stole supplies from..."

Vampires:

Vincent came over to Winters, "This may be something useful." Vincent wondered aloud. "Detective!" Vincent called, "I think you should get some samples of this."

11:50PM - Day1

Werewolves:

"We've stolen supplies from a few warehouses. Things like weapons and tools, some steel framing and things to build with. Hopefully the vampires will assume natural breakins, they shouldn't find any evidence to sudjest that werewolves might be involved. I'll keep searching our other robberies to see if they found anything." Anthony resumed his searches.

Vampires:

Vincent got up quickly, "Winters, Charok, we need to go." Vincent started towards the car, "This information has to get to HQ right away. If there's a werewolf on the loose, the hunters need to know about it."

"Alright" NeoVenom says as Anthony finished talking. "I'll around this floor to see if there's anything. As NeoVenom attempted to pull one of the books out of the shelf, the book slightly tilts forward, and a rumbling noise followed. The shelves shifts forward and moves to the side, revealing a secret passage. NeoVenom stood back in shock, "Whoa...".

• 3 weeks later...

11:55 PM - Day 1

werewolves:

Anthony turned around slowly, "That's interesting..."

Vampires:

Vincent drove towards the safe house, "It's a good thing you found that Winters. I'm just wondering why on earth a werewolf would be after our supplies, there doesn't seem to be any need for it."

Archived