Home

Best Economic Civ

DK_Viceroy

Which Is The Best Civ Economically?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is The Best Civ Economically?

• Confederacy Of Independant Systems
    • Galactic Empire
    • Galactic Republic
    • Gungans
    • Rebel Alliance
    • Royal Naboo
    • Trade Federation
    • Wookies

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey y'all. I actually voted for the Rebs cause they have that farm bonus which helps both food and carbon gathering, and kicks in in late t1 and continues throughout the game. Other than that, I'd agree with Luke.

And dont knock on Viceroy for using too many periods. I'd rather have excessive ones than none at all.

Ah Sith Welcome Back People Were saying wehn I asked that you had died or something.

The Reason Why I say Confederacy is because of the Basic Traioning. Which saves nova and it means tyhey can start making workers straight away.Then in T2 when you start trading You get more Nova per hovercraft than you normally would which lasts you to T4. Which then you get the Uber Tech Geonosian Diligence which makes the Confederacies Worker's the Best Late Game when Fully Upgraded. Yeah others may have a 10% bonus in harvesting something but the Confederacy's workers carry to more are tougher better at fighting and harvest and wrok faster.

Vostok, why do you think I returned?

I finally got back my copy of CC. This Sunday is Hallow's Eve stateside, so, depending on the time of the game, i might be busy, but nothings planned next Sunday. However, after a two year break for SWGB, I doubt that Ill be that good. In fact, Im almost certain that Ill suck. Especially since I have no idea the kinda crap you guys will be throwing at me.

The Batle Report Thread If you read through most of it wil give you an idea of what to expcet.

You won't be the worst, From what I heard you were pretty good at this game.

Just remeber though Expect Pummel Drop's and Air Whoring those two are the 2 most over done strategies in our games.

Confed is not that great economically there the same as the Empire until you hit t4 and you can get there upgrade which is very expensive on low nova maps and I'd rather war center upgrades then that anyways.

1.Rebels

2.Naboo

3.Wookiees

4. Confed

5. Republic

6. Gungans

7. Empire

8. Trade Fed

Your neglecting the fact that that upgrade quickly pays for itself it upgrades al workers to carry more work faster move faster and have a greater atack Vs buildings so if Phreak was confederacy and made another Sapper army it would be even better than that TF one he made.

Don't forget their Trade bonus makes a difference a HUGE differnce along with their unique tech which makes them faster which gets more nova faster.

The wookies however only gte a small carbon bonus in tech 3 and the rebels only have a farmin carrying capacity upgrade.

They also have Basic training which is 50 more nova meaning you can make workers quicker with less of a delay.

The Naboo may have a Bonus when it comes to harvesting nova but with Geonosian Dilligence the Confederacy has the equiavlent of all the reource bonuses anyway.

A Harvesting bonus can't compete with Trading when all the resources have ran out.

I can survive in a FFA game in case you forgot that one earlier.

The confederacy still gets an advantage in FFA anyway over civs with a Harvesting bonus in one area because it can make stronger workers quicker than everyone else and then in Tech 4 matches the bonus by getting Geonosian Dilligence.

We do not know what exactly is the "harvesting bonus". You cannot claim it matches other civ's bonuses since there's no proof. It could very well be 2%.

You're also wrong about the Wookiees. The Carbon Harvesting bonus is for Tech3 and ABOVE.

The Rebel Farm bonus is more effective then free Basic training. Free basic training only allows oyu to save some nova for a mounted trooper or two, it really does not affect worker construction that much. The Rebels get 35 more food per farm which means less carbon spending in early game and since they can gather food faster, they'll be able to pump out troopers faster.

I'll admit I may be wrong but I said faster worker construction in the context That I thought most people got BT straight away meaning that the confed can start making qorkers quicker.

Someone posted it up elsewhere But I don't remeber where.

I think it was a 10% increase and a +20 in carrying.

I never said anything about the wookies I know full well that their Carbon bonus doesn't make it's presence felt to tech 3 and it would be more useful in tech 1.

I doubt it. It seems really overpowering.

Wookiee- What I meant is that the bonus is applied for Tech 3 and Tech 4.

By the way, nobody really gets Basic Training right away. It' a waste of time. There's always a small time when your food level is bellow 50 at the beginning. I use that time to get the research which is done pretty quickly.

The Confederacy upgrade is not that great I was reading some statistics and it was like not even a full percentage like .75 increase in speed or something. This was in some statistics on a MFO post but I can't seen to track it.

Luke is right the free worker upgrade is only an extra 50 nova early game. But when the game starts theres always a small window when you can't pump out a worker and thats when you upgrade them.

Indeed no-one gets basic training straight away. Usually by the time you've spent all your initial food on workers you still haven't gathered enough to make another one yet; this is when you get basic training, and usually once that has finished researching you'll have enough food to continue worker production.

Archived