Home

Best Economic Civ

DK_Viceroy

Which Is The Best Civ Economically?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is The Best Civ Economically?

• Confederacy Of Independant Systems
    • Galactic Empire
    • Galactic Republic
    • Gungans
    • Rebel Alliance
    • Royal Naboo
    • Trade Federation
    • Wookies

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, Viceroy, but a farming bonus easily trumps a trading bonus. The bonus starts late-T1 and carries through to the end of the game, even when all resources have run out. It gets you extra food (the most important resource) and saves you carbon (second most important resource) and allows you to centralize your food processing earlier.

It all depends on how you play though I Go more carbon heavy first to utilise my Trade bonus early on and do quite a bit of juggling with resources.

That's why I think a trading Bonus is more Important Nova is one of the rarer resources it's also used in some of the more powerful units.

You'll never be any good if you go all out on carbon in T1 and start trading in t2. If your rushing a balance between food and carbon in T1 is number one, then a nice t2 time but not to fast as it can really cripple your economy and leave you paralysed in the 1st few rush minutes. But if your fast 3, lots of food and early nova and cut your carbon in half just enough to get those to t2 requirements to tech.

I'd have to disagree with you there: Food is the most important resource up until t4, when it shifts to carbon and nova. You need a constant flow of food to build workers as well as almost every unit in the game. Also, most research prior to t4 is food intensive. And if a resource is the most important for three of the for tech levels, especially when they are the first three, it is the most important. End of story.

Archived