Home

Are you a Helper?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Do you or anyone else you know play as a "HELPER" in game? If you do and you are interested in talking about what motivates you to help new and inexperienced players, please let me know. We're always interested in hearing interesting stories from the game and since a recent review said we had the most friendly community around, I think this is a story we want to tell! Let me know :-)

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...

I was, but after a while when wearing a helper tag just meant getting tells along the lines of "hey d00d ur a h3lper can u loan me 11k fro bufs so i can make $" I dropped it.

I have to say, the real helpers I've seen have been in guilds - the guys who always have some recources in their stash that may help you out, the guys who buy weapons they can't even use because their guildmate might need one later. I've only met a few of these people, but by far the most impressive and memorable is

Toonces of DS on Starsider :)

i used to be a helper aswell.

but lately i been getting weird dudes asking for help..

like last time on Lok.

"hey man did they move the florist cantina in lokian abyss (or something like that)."

im was like: no idea im not from lok. i only have some miners here.

"geesus man what kind of guy are you you wanker. you got helper above your name so F*CKING HELP ME"

from that day forth im no longer a helper and i just left the dude with the advice to find a shrink.

Corzip

Archived