Home

Assimulate Error.

TehJace

OK, I've recently started trying to model, and after I rigged it with the proper skeleton, and ran the jk2_autoHierarchy plugin for 3ds max 6, I exported it to .xsi

I've been trying to export it all week, and i get the same error, no matter how i try to change things. here are two screenshots.

errored.jpg

What it says before i get an error^

othererror.jpg

^ the error

PLEASE some help me with this stuff, i've tried other places, but no one answers -_-

The first image is the real error, the 2nd one is just a report from assimilate that something messed up.

I vaguely remember something like this but i'm not sure of the exact cause. :(

-Could be a deleted keyframe on the basepose?

-Or the XSI plugin? (but carcass would probably bitch about a wrong version)

I tried making it only 2 keyframes, that didn't work, then i tried the adding a keyframe, it didn't work, so on the export just to try, I clicked on animation to export it with animation :>

and got a *NEW* error.

Errorded.jpg

DUnno if this can help, but there ya go.

I know you are talking about a player model ;).

That 2nd error is because you dont have your windows regional settings in "U.S. mode"

Because of the metric system, carcass will refuse to work until you change your settings to U.S. (including english keyboard).

Change it and try to export again.

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

I know you are talking about a player model ;).

That 2nd error is because you dont have your windows regional settings in "U.S. mode"

Because of the metric system, carcass will refuse to work until you change your settings to U.S. (including english keyboard).

Change it and try to export again.

I don't get it. My regional settings are set to Israel (and we have the metric system), yet I never had that problem.

I had the same problem, Psyko changing it to US not always changes it. What i did was changing it manually without needing to change the language setings...the bad thing is that i dont remember how i did it :(

And tfighter, you maybe have the same units than US there.

The only problem is that, in a country you write:

1.000€

And in US you write:

1,000€

Archived