Home

Will some one?

miles

Well I love the mods lucas files make but I always thought of models but i need help with following:

character models:

scout trooper

better rolistic dark trooper.

super battle droid

vehicle models:

decimator

AT-PT(unless it was created it)

fly merc transport.

flying small blockade runner.

also how do I amplace????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What is it with people making really vague or incomplete titles for their threads?

I get tired of renaming them. Can't people finish a thought? It's not as if there isn't room for a complete sentence in that little blank there when you post. I mean, really. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I get tired of renaming them. Can't people finish a thought? It's not as if there isn't room for a complete sentence in that little blank there when you post. I mean, really. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

You feel like the maid, huh? Why can't they keep it organized for, for 10 minutes?!?

:D

Originally posted by Kurgan

What is it with people making really vague or incomplete titles for their threads?

Aye, but it's not as bad as combining double-posts when I was moderatin'. :D If people are too clueless to know what a button attached to your post labeled "edit" means don't expect them to know how to title a thread. :p

Archived