Home

beeeeeeeennn along time

Dark Sad Shadow

Originally posted by edlib

Bite your tongue!

but it worked, eh? ;D hm. now it says 40 members. and you have more credits than i do, but are below me. guess they still have to do some work on the site. but the software seems to be ok now. i like the multiple presets for home, work.. err and school? the best thing so far is that it stops computing if my notebook runs on batteries. i'm still "testing" all the options though.

so.. when will the rest of you lazy people follow?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Nitro

Everyone always forgets me...

Except for that time I dissapeared for 2 weeks and they sent out a search party...

It's true! Ask GUNNER. He practically spearheaded it, if I recall correctly, and ended up talking to someone I'd been in high school with.

yeah was me ya jackass(pretty sure gundog helped tho :D)

I talked to some chick you went to HS with on ICQ

it was............................wierd

btw

*lurk lurk lurk*

That's what she said too... lol

yeah, why couldnt I have found a hot dumb tramp that knew you that I could get to send me pics or something fun instead of trying to find you

fun stuff never happens to me!

Yeah... You missed the boat on that one... What are the odds you'd get her instead of one of the Jen's... I know like 9 of 'em, 7 of which could be considered hot dumb tramps. :^:

funny, the last girl I dated before the curret 3 year stint was a hot dumb tramp named Jen, she was on prozac:eek:

Archived