Home

Kotor 2 British/European release date?

BRayster

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew the Kotor 2 british release date. Its kinda confusing as some british websites are saying december:

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10146&mid=324353

whilst others are saying its in febuary.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00029P7T8/qid=1100909035/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_11_3/026-8939017-6938836

N e 1 know the answer? I doubt lucasarts have released n e offical information about it, but im not sure

KotOR 2: TSL will ship December 6th in America for the X-Box. The American PC version, as well as the rest of the world's X-Box/ PC versions will all ship February, 2005. I'm sure you could order TSL from Amazon.com and get it from the US if you REALLY want it, but if not, wait untill February like all us PC-ers;) . Hope that helps:D .

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

KotOR 2: TSL will ship December 6th in America for the X-Box. The American PC version, as well as the rest of the world's X-Box/ PC versions will all ship February, 2005. I'm sure you could order TSL from Amazon.com and get it from the US if you REALLY want it, but if not, wait untill February like all us PC-ers;) . Hope that helps:D .

Yeah but it would be the wrong type of game n e way i imagine, NTSC or whatever the yanks use instead of pal. Ill just have to wait untill febuary, hopefully it will b worth it

Originally posted by BRayster

Yeah but it would be the wrong type of game n e way i imagine, NTSC or whatever the yanks use instead of pal. Ill just have to wait untill febuary, hopefully it will b worth it

NTSC = Never The Same Color

I'm a video editor, I know the pain of the dreaded "NTSC"

...bleh... I wish we Yanks used PAL. ;)

My work would be 1,000 times easier *grumble*

Archived