Home

Halo 2 armor

Renegade Angel

1) Request Sticky

2) Nice job actually providing source pictures, most people wouldn't do that. (But correct me if I'm wrong, the first picture is from the first Halo :^: )

3) Yes, but it would NOT be perfect, we can't model the armor, but a really really nice skin might be able to pull it off, so uh... I won't be pulling it off... :D

We must make this armor the best we have ever seen since the stromtrooper armor.

It must give MAXED out stats skills feats force powers and protection. Basicly it must be the perfect overkill armor.

We need to assemble everyone from the stromtrooper project and anyone who is good with photoshop.

For the love of god and the force we must make this armor as a tesdament of our patriotism to our home conurty's and Star Wars!

Long live Star Wars and Halo!

Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi

Looking at the number of details in Chief's armor... It's a modeller's nightmare.

actually, its just a lot of work, and most of it would have to go towards simply reducing polys. a lot (and i do mean a lot) of the armor plates are simple lighting tricks with the skin. just watch the cutscene movies a bit closer with halo 1. ;)

halo 2, on the other hand, uses a much higher polycount model and much more dynamic lighting than halo 1, which is why it looks better. :D

Originally posted by stingerhs

actually, its just a lot of work, and most of it would have to go towards simply reducing polys. a lot (and i do mean a lot) of the armor plates are simple lighting tricks with the skin. just watch the cutscene movies a bit closer with halo 1. ;)

halo 2, on the other hand, uses a much higher polycount model and much more dynamic lighting than halo 1, which is why it looks better. :D

I know everything about Halos 1 and 2. I've completed both. Gr8 stuff. I'd help with modelling, but my first attempt, and so far the only one, was a total failure

Archived