Home

Some (new?) Screen shots of TSL

beel2112

Hey just thought I'd put this out--sorry if it's already been posted. These are X-box screens, but you can see some dialogue (Spoilers??) and the interface. There's also a shot of the character generation (Class selection) screen.

Page one (added 11/16/04)

Page two (uploaded 11/10/04)

In particular, I liked the images of Atton in a cell (page two) and the first picture of Peragus (sp?) Station on the first page. And Kreia needs braces--that's one heck of gap! :p

if this pic is correct, then this is going to be even better than I had imagined (for me at least). It's one function I was hoping they would've incorporated... sweetness...

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/kotor2/screens.html?page=160

Has the weapon switching been mentioned before? If so...I really need to start paying better attention?!

Thanks for the heads up beel2112!

No problem; it's about time I posted something useful. ;) I should also add there are eight more new (11/10/04) screenshots on the third page here. Including one of what appears to be a dying/unconscious Kreia onboard a battered (red emergency lights?) Ebon Hawk.

There's a link to some more good (and new) pictures over at this thread.

Hey, anyone know of a good compilation of all the new uses of the repair feature? (i.e., making/improving weapons) One of the reasons Arcanum is my second (was first--then KotOR arrived :D ) favorite RPG of all time was the ability to build/make/improve things. Hmmm...new post time. :)

Archived