Home

Death Star Mod (Download)

Servant

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just post it as any photoshop-readable format, it doesnt matter. I'll convert it (or he will, whoever gets to it first)

Also, in some pics I've seen of this, I think you put in the wrong type of turrets...I think that one (or two at the most) bespin AA turrets would do well. If you want, I could re-texture them so that they fit into the map better.

He he, well let me explaint it this way. misson.lvl is from bes1 which is set to highest number of flyers - level.lvl is based on nab2 map which is flat (without hills) so I could turn it into death star kinda map. Now, all stuff defined in mission is from general side folder and AATs are exclusivly defined in bes1 map.lvl so I could not use it in nab2 map. It would be great if they defined AATs in SIDE so they could be used in any level like all other weapons... maybe one day...

This is the first map that take advantage of map1 mod logic. NTS if someone else comes up with new map in the future (as mod1) = name collision.

Anyhow, the new death star is out! This map is stand alone "Add On" map which will not INTRFEAR with your existing maps. It will show up just above jabba's map.

I can not host large files on my server so all of my levels are available at http://www.gametoast.com. I did not upload 0.4 or 0.5 version of DeathStar but it should be there soon. Other levels are available at gametoast, so enjoy

It will be self-extract so no need for zip or rar.

Screenshots at:

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=127&start=15

eddie.

I think that would be kewl,fighting in the woods where theres lots of trees,its flat and there isn't a lot of the tall grass so you can see better.

Do you think its possible to edit it so when playing the clone wars,you replace the clones with Gungans?

As for the deathstar map,when the tools get released,I think it would be kewl to have a hanger for the Imps,and have all the starfighters in it,maybe some chicken walkers.The rebels on the other hand,shouldn't have a hanger,or any vehicles other than fighters.But maybe the rebels have some tall towers that the imps dont,that Vangards to go up in and do their stuff.

Just some ideas for ya

I am sorry, no clone wars of naboo as of now.

As for Death Star, when the tools come out, I will make it from scretch so this hex made DS will go out of picture.

Is that Klingon sign on your signature? Maybe you could make Star Trek mod when the tools come out he he...

Progress screens nab:

nab401.jpg

I cant make any models nor do I have any tools,and I prolly wont get them unless they are*cough* free.I know the tools coming out will be free,but wont I need some others,hex editors,ect ect?

And yes,that is a Klingon symbol,I'm in a clan for a game called Klingon Academy.

O yeah, KA, didn't playit but like Star Trek. Anyhow, going back to Clone Wars. I add some code to include CW to nab map and it works but no vehicles... I would need to spend a day to include respective vehicles to CW era and if I find some time....

Regarding tools. I think we will get everyting for free including that SoftImage...I do not think we will need hex editor anymore, and you can find some free once. But let us wait until tools come out..

thanx for the info m8

that would be nice if the tools included EVERYTHING you need to mod the game.

If I do figure out how to mod this game,I think my goal would be to try to balance the Jedi.

I'd like to have a map,that has every vehicle in the game,so you can just drive around and try them out and what not, or for seeing which vehicles would win if you face each other,like the AT-TE and the AT-AT.

I would also like to try and make the Falcon a flyable vehicle,but who knows

Archived