Home

Does anybody know who the vocal cast are going to be in KotORII:TSL

starmark2k

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

They say Natalie Portman is going to voice Atris, Alethea McGrath is voicing Kreia, Atton is voiced by Harrisson Ford, Mark Hamill is the Apprentice, Temura Morrison is Mandalore and Darth Nihilis is voiced by James Earl Jones.

>.> <.<

What? Why don't you all believe me?

:rofl: comedy pure comedy

well i'm pretty sure RedHawke got the joke lukiamyourdad but i'm not sure about the rest of this thread but this post of yours had me in stitches

but you forgot Carrie Fisher and Kenny Baker and i forget the guy who did C3PO, but him too lol

and for those of you who don't know

Carrie Fisher = Princess Leia

Kenny Baker = R2D2

I knew if I kept looking I'd find something. From the IGN Boards:

Q: Acolyte, can you post the castlist? I really would like to know who's doing the voices.

A: I'm only posting the voice credits for characters already profiled through IGN stories.

That said

Kreia is Sara Kestelman

Atton Rand is Nicky Katt

Bao Dur is Roger G Smith.

There 10 other voice credits for characters in the manual, as well as more than three dozen extras.

As for characters from K1 coming back into K2, I HIGHLY recommend reading the voice talent sections in the both manuals. You will find people from K1 in K2 tucked away in the credits.

The actor playing Atton is only one who's familiar. He played a semi-eccentric teacher on the short-lived Boston Public, where he fired off a gun in a classroom to make a point. If I had time, I'd do an IMDB search on the other two, but I'm a wee bit busy.

Originally posted by Aleggy

well i'm pretty sure RedHawke got the joke lukiamyourdad but i'm not sure about the rest of this thread but this post of yours had me in stitches

Yeah, it was so complicated with all it's iintricacies. ;)

BTW Nicky Katt was also in Dazed and Confused as the greaser who kicks the guys butt near the end of the movie. Also in Boiler Room with Vin Deisel.

Okay, here's the list, Im going to post spoiler tags, just incase

Kreia- Kestelman

Rand- Nicky Katt

Dur- Roger G. Smith

Visas- Kelly Hu

Go-To- Daran Norris (LOL, Go-To??)

Hk droids- Kristoffer Tabori

Mira- Emily Berry

Sion- Louis Mellis

Disciple- Greg Ellis

Atris- Elizabeth Rider

Mandalore- John Cygan

Ed Asner- Vrook, disappointed here would have loved Frank Oz!

Additional Voices

Andre Sogliuzzo

Andrew Chaikin

Andy Secombe

Anthony May

Billy Brown

Brian Deacon

Carolyn Seymour

Charles Dennis

Chris Cox

Corey Burton

Crystal Wright

Daran Norris

Darren White

David Collins

David Robb

David Weatherly

Elizabeth Conboy

Ingrid Lacey

James Horan

Jamie Glover

Jennifer Hale

John Callen

Jonathan Morris

Kath Soucie

Lex Lang

Lorri Holt

Louis Mellis

Michael Gough

Nick Chilvers

Nick Jameson

Paul Venables

Phil Lamaar

Rafael Ferrer

Raphael Sbarge, oh god, please, no Mr. Whiny!!!

Robin Atkin Downes

Roger L. Jackson

Seeta Indrani

Steve Blum

Tim Omundson

Tish Hicks

Tom Kane

Vanessa Marshall

There you have it, full cast of Kotor II TSL

Thank you for the list and thanks for the spoiler tags (i didn't look at them because i bet that would prove certain rumours like cameos and possible returning team members)

although i'll proberly check the ones above additional voices to see if

canderous and mandalore are the same.

because otherwise it may drive me insane knowing that info is there and i want to know.

Phil Lamaar? Does it mean? No it can't be!

Wasn't he in the first one played

Gaden thek- dose that mean hes returned because wasnt he on taris

Originally posted by starmark2k

Thank you for the list and thanks for the spoiler tags (i didn't look at them because i bet that would prove certain rumours like cameos and possible returning team members)

although i'll proberly check the ones above additional voices to see if

canderous and mandalore are the same.

because otherwise it may drive me insane knowing that info is there and i want to know.

also is go-to a new team member

Umm. Dunno, Im about to play it shortly, I'll find out who Go-To is later I s'pose!. Phil Lamaar voiced that guy on Taris last year, umm......the black one, can't remember, he won't be playing the same guy though, because Taris was blown to bits, he's just back as additional as he is in many games. He's not who you think this year.

I saw full cast, I just took look at my KOTOR I manual book about voice cast. Could Carth Onsai, Candeous Ordo, Bastila Shan be back? Hmm, something what happen to Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo. when PC game is released on Feb. I will discover what happen to four of them. IF they been killed, I will avenge them as light side charactor that I go light first.

Originally posted by Greatstar

I saw full cast, I just took look at my KOTOR I manual book about voice cast. Could Carth Onsai, Candeous Ordo, Bastila Shan be back? Hmm, something what happen to Mission Vao, Zaalbar, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo. when PC game is released on Feb. I will discover what happen to four of them. IF they been killed, I will avenge them as light side charactor that I go light first.

Yeah, also, you missed Malak's voice, they could just be voice-overs in flashbacks

Well, that answers that.

Don't assume that just because Phil Lamar's there that it means Gadon Thek is, as well. He's a veteran voice actor who could be playing just about anybody. Heck, I lost count of the number of times I heard him in Vampire.

And the major one:

Looks fairly certain we'll be seeing and/or hearing from Malak, Carth, Canderous, and Bastila in some form or another. I'm willing to bet Malak will show up either as a Force ghost on Korriban or in a flashback to before the Mandalorian Wars, given his appearance in that one screenshot.

Okay, enough spoilers for me, then. I probably know more than I should at this point. Of course, I would have found out anyway when I read the manual for the PC version, since I'm that kind of person.

Edit -

Am I the only one who noticed that there isn't a credited voice for Darth Nihlius? Maybe there's something behind that...

Archived