Home

Portman In The Next Indy Movie?

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Darth NeoVenom

George Lucas seems desperate in releasing sequelz om movies that are 10+ years old. I heard he'z gonna release an Episode 7, 8, and 9. :indif:

What would those be about?

"The old hope"

"Granny strikes back"

"The Return of the wheelchair"

Sorry, im bored..

But honestly, with the actors as old as they are? The Empires crushed! There is nothing to have a movie bout!

I vote Michelle Yeoh for indy 4!!!!!

:D Ancient artifacts in china with the great wall... :D

Or if they HAVE TO go with the daughter thing... have her as marrion's daughter... gone off the rails, stealing the Ark. And have indy die at the end saving the world.

----------------------

well they did declare they weren't doing 7-9 (and after seeing that he is clearly making up 1-3 as he goes that might be a good idea).

But what kicked off the 7-9 rumours was that lucasfilm staff all got asked to sign 7-9 Non disclosure agreements about 6 months ago. People figure, why the NDAs if they aren't thinking about them?

Frankly, i don't know where they would go with the 7-9 sequels. The casting would be difficult unless it was set WA after ROTJ, and i don't know where the plot would go. Some "new threat" arising would just seem a bit cheap.

Although i did write a quite good (if i do say so myself) plot for ep 7 based on an ambiguous, mistrusted luke leading the twin kids of leia and han astray so they ended up aginst each other... but for unlear ends. I was on a lot of greyhounds and i had to find something to do...:(

LOL. My parents wouldn't let me watch that scene, For years i saw the whole of Raiders, except the last five minutes...

Then one night i snuck down while my parents were asleep and watched it...

Don't get parents like that these days... ;)

Archived