Home

WATCH OUT IMPERIALS

Guest BLAZER

To all imperial scum, soon I will emerge to kick your sorry ass. I am a rogue, not part of rogue squandron but im by my self, and I will take 10 of you on at once and still smash you guys, and you guys will hardly leave a mere scratch on my A-wing. I am the master of all these games and i could probably beat Mr. lawremce, the creaters of these games, myself. I dont even consider me part of the rebels, if they do some thing to screw me up, i will hunt them down. Watch for me, i will becalling my self BLAZER. I will see you all soon, so watch your six.

And 1 other thing, any one who loves a-wings and has no love for the empire and little for the rebellion, and want to join me. E-mail me.

you know BLAZER, in this forum their is something called "Edit message" and it's very usefull when you forgot to put something in your post.....

see...I just edited my message!!! wow eek.gif ! isn't that incredible !!! biggrin.gif

-------------

The fun went away along with the pixels.

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited December 02, 2000).]

Can i challllange you?

I just dispise arrogance and Hubris. and i will kill you in an A-wing if you want, A-wing vs A-wing 5 minutes your host, 5 minutes my host (to make things fair and no complaints of lag) final total score of the 2 games wins. Becasue IMHO...

Originally posted by Poor Bastard:

You suck.

yeah, i want to see the film of this one!

anywho, Mr. "I kill 1000 TIEs at once". Allow me to introduce you to my fleet...

*hypers in command SSD with 12 other ISD IIs*

*fleet kills Mr. whoooooooooosiiiiieeeee*

oops...sorry K_K, i got him first wink.gif

oh yeah...

You suck.

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Err, am I ment to be afraid...by any of you? wink.gif

K-K, id be interested to take you on, I always enjoy a challange and the RS are just too easy to beat.

/me looks at his MB rank

This MB is biased, IM a SITH! *_*

anyone with under 3000 posts should be afraid of him

------------------

You were expecting a creative sig?

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Piff, im serious K-K, you sound if you have a tougth reputation, and if I can't beat you I know someone who can (the best XWA player I've ever met)

And I thhough I had a big moth about my piloting skills! Good Lord! Somebody do a joint attack on this fool and then do a 1 on 1. I mean somebody needs to kick his ass about 10 times. Oh, and you've noticed that he hasn't repiled since his first 5 post. Oh, yeah BLAZER.....

You suck.

------------------

RL

RL stands for a lot more than Rebel Loyaltist

Real Lover

Really Likable

Real Life

Real Logical

Real Loyal

Real Lucid

Real Lusty